Honest and open debate on gun control

Yes, I have I linked to the definition being used by the tax stamp process. You can call it what you want, I'm using the government specified term.

How do you explain that AR-15s and AK Variants aren't used that often? Since they actually exist....and have no tax stamp requirement?
Ok, simple. AR-15 is type of rifle. Shoulder fired rifles and shot guns are not used often in the commission of felonies. Pistols are the gun type of of choice for the vast majority of felonies committed with a fire arm and also police shootings. Mostly because pistols are smaller they are easier to carry and conceal. This makes them the right weapon for close in uses. Where a rifle is more for shooting at a distance. That said, machine guns and sawed off shot guns are also very good for close in fights and smaller versions are also concealable. You'll note that the tax stamp process also killed the use of sawed off shotguns and machine pistols. There was a time in our colored past when the use of sawed off shot guns and machine guns saw an increase in use. Then the crack downs came.

Back to rifles... When you start talking about mass murders the percentage of use of rifles goes way up. See tower shooter in Austin TX.

really...that is the best you have to offer.......you know your idea is stupid, but you thought it was clever, and now that it was shown to be stupid....you will fight for it regardless how desperate that fight is..........

Why on earth would the tax stamp process limit the use of a sawed off shotgun? Did you really think that through...you can get a quality shot gun for about 300 dollars or less, back when I picked one up......and then you can cut the end off....how exactly did the tax stamp process stop crimnals from using a hack saw?

Really.....try a little harder.....

How about FUCK YOU ya dumb ass piece of shit?

Wow...clever reply...........are always this clever....?
He's aping the typical anti-gun loon -- and doing a great job of it.

I was at the gun store today...over 50 AR-15 style rifles on the walls or racks in plain sight......that didn't include the AK variants, or the lever action rifles, or the other rifles they had.....

So tell me how the tax stamp keeps them out of the hands of criminals?
You must be the dumbest human being on the planet.

Yeah says the stupid fuck who thinks tax stamps keep criminals from getting "machine" guns.......you sir, are the stupid fuck....
You're a fucking moron that thinks guns can be used even when those guns do not fucking exist.

861 posts, no sound responses.
Yes or no, can you or can you not use a machine gun that does not exist. This is not a hard question. Any rational person could answer this question. Why do you insist on deflecting?
You refuse to prove your claim because you know you cannot.
Fail: You.
Disagree?
Soundly respond to post # 850.

I was at the gun store today...over 50 AR-15 style rifles on the walls or racks in plain sight......that didn't include the AK variants, or the lever action rifles, or the other rifles they had.....

Yeah says the stupid fuck who thinks tax stamps keep criminals from getting "machine" guns.......you sir, are the stupid fuck....
You're a fucking moron that thinks guns can be used even when those guns do not fucking exist.

Really...who believes that.....You are the fucking moron who thinks putting a tax stamp on something makes them disappear.....you should try pixie dust next...it works just as well......

Yes or no, can you or can you not use a machine gun that does not exist. This is not a hard question. Any rational person could answer this question. Why do you insist on deflecting?
Disagree?

Disagree?

Because it is hysterical watching you push this stupid point.........:laugh:

Really...who believes that.....You are the fucking moron who thinks putting a tax stamp on something makes them disappear.....you should try pixie dust next...it works just as well......
The tax stamp process includeS ENDING ALL SALES TO THE PEOPLE (PUBLIC) OF MACHINE GUNS BUILT AFTER A CERTAIN DATE, YA MORON. THOSE OLD WEAPONS THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BUY... THEY ARE QUICKLY BECOMING HISTORICAL ARTIFACTS, ANCIENT HISTORY. THE TAX STAMP ITSELF IS JUST ONE SMALL ELEMENT OF THE PROCESS, YA MORON.

Disagree?

Because it is hysterical watching you push this stupid point.........:laugh:
THE REASON YOU ARE HYSTERICAL IS BECAUSE YOU ARE A MORON.

The tax stamp process includeS ENDING ALL SALES TO THE PEOPLE (PUBLIC) OF MACHINE GUNS BUILT AFTER A CERTAIN DATE, YA MORON. THOSE OLD WEAPONS THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BUY... THEY ARE QUICKLY BECOMING HISTORICAL ARTIFACTS, ANCIENT HISTORY. THE TAX STAMP ITSELF IS JUST ONE SMALL ELEMENT OF THE PROCESS, YA MORON.

It gets funnier every time you post it......

If they want "machine" guns, they will get them.....here or over seas....and of course that they don't us AR-15s for crime just points out how stupid your idea is......

If they want "machine" guns, they will get them.....here or over seas....and of course that they don't us AR-15s for crime just points out how stupid your idea is......
It's not my idea you dumb fuck. I did not invent the tax stamp process you dumb fuck.

It's not my idea you dumb fuck. I did not invent the tax stamp process you dumb fuck.

You support it and are promoting it...right? Something that is pointless and stupid...right?

You support it and are promoting it...right? Something that is pointless and stupid...right?
No, I don't support it. No, I'm not promoting it. I told you so multiple times now. Apparently you have a memory loss problem.

No, I don't support it. No, I'm not promoting it. I told you so multiple times now. Apparently you have a memory loss problem.
You did, however, state that:
The reason machine guns are not used in crimes is because of the tax stamp process.
You continue to refuse to prove your claim that the tax stamp process is the reason the tens of thousand of legally owned machine guns have not been used in crimes.

Disagree?

Disagree?
Disagree?

Disagree?

The reason machine guns are not used in crimes is because of the tax stamp process.
You continue to refuse to prove your claim that the tax stamp process is the reason the tens of thousand of legally owned machine guns have not been used in crimes.
Not sure why you don't get it. Would you take a working rare classic car to a bank heist?

Not sure why you don't get it. Would you take a working rare classic car to a bank heist?
Disagree?

Forum List

Back