Honest Question regarding voting

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Are there truly undecided voters still out there? We are so polarized that I believe minds are made up for this election. Do people believe there are voters who may change their mind? Or is fundraising basically designed to get people to actually vote versus convincing them who to vote for?

Thx

Maybe not voters who are undecided but voters who were unenthusiastic about Biden vs Trump Part 2 and were going to skip the 2024 election

There are Republican voters who just do not like Trump
Democratic voters who thought Biden was too old

Are there truly undecided voters still out there? We are so polarized that I believe minds are made up for this election. Do people believe there are voters who may change their mind? Or is fundraising basically designed to get people to actually vote versus convincing them who to vote for?

Thx
Of course, there is. There will always be new voters registered in a typical election year.

As an example: For the 2024 election, approximately 8.3 million newly eligible youth voters (ages 18-19) will have aged into the electorate since the 2022 midterm election

Do you think every new voter comes in as a decided voter? How about other voters who don't follow politics as we religiously do?

So yeah, there are always undecided voters in any election year.

Thx
80% of the people who actually vote already know who they are going to vote for long before they ever get near the voting booth.

Which leaves 20% independent voters.

Of these independent voters a certain percentage waffle back and forth never really cementing their decision one way or another.
Because currently of that independent group less than 2% are really undecided.

But of that 98% about half will waffle back and forth.

And garnering the majority of that 20% of all those changeable votes is what wins elections. Which takes money...lots of it.

Also those "get out the vote campaigns" which provide transportation, phone banks, and etc to get people to the polls is expensive. (Can't win if your base doesn't show up)

There will always be a rather significant percentage of voters who don't pay attention to politics until a few weeks before an election when they get sick and tired of watching someone push an old lady in a wheelchair off a cliff who then check to see who Taylor Swift is supporting. Those are the ones the ads are trying to influence.

I have decided that I am not voting for the one with delusions of grandeur, nor am I voting for the one with delusions of adequacy...

I may be able to pull the proverbial lever for Chase Oliver, but that remains to be seen...

Thx
Undecided between the candidates? Probably less than 200,000.

As Rove said, there are the ‘small’ D’s and R’s where the big worry isn’t their voting for the other candidates but their not voting at for their party’s nominee.

Your blob said he’d pay for IVF for women. Did he lose you?

Of course, there is. There will always be new voters registered in a typical election year.

As an example: For the 2024 election, approximately 8.3 million newly eligible youth voters (ages 18-19) will have aged into the electorate since the 2022 midterm election

Do you think every new voter comes in as a decided voter? How about other voters who don't follow politics as we religiously do?

OK

Thank you

Undecided between the candidates? Probably less than 200,000.

As Rove said, there are the ‘small’ D’s and R’s where the big worry isn’t their voting for the other candidates but their not voting at for their party’s nominee.

Your blob said he’d pay for IVF for women. Did he lose you?
Why would he lose me? That’s not even on my radar

There will always be a rather significant percentage of voters who don't pay attention to politics until a few weeks before an election when they get sick and tired of watching someone push an old lady in a wheelchair off a cliff who then check to see who Taylor Swift is supporting. Those are the ones the ads are trying to influence.
Those are the ones who should not vote.

Registration deadlines are over, goober.

Thanks for confirming you are a retard. We didn't need the confirmation but much appreciated.
Who's this "we"? You got a mouse in your pocket motherfucker?
I tell ya wut, I'll kick "y'alls" ass, come at me bro!
hatesol-hateonsol.gif

It should be because his proposal is incredibly expensive and would cause health insurance premiums to rise even more.
In MA most insurers already cover it. IVF is at least a positive and if he evicts the millions of illegals then it will offset the higher prices

Forum List

Back