Hope Nationals Lose Game 7 Because Fans are Democrat Gov. Worker Sponges

Liberal Democratic Washington DC federal government welfare sponge “I can’t find a real job” Civil Service assholes cheering for Nationals...hope you lose. Everything Washington DC stands for, at this point, is anti-American. Hope the fucking Nationals lose. Real America hates you. Washington DC is attached to your team name. Communist.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...f9b2c0-f991-11e9-ac8c-8eced29ca6ef_story.html
Amen brother. Greinke with a 1 hitter after 6. Go Stroes.
Probably better off that Nationals won. If Astro’s had won the Washington DC liberal establishment and their media collaborators would have accused Russia of stealing the World Series and we would have hearings on Capitol Hill by Democrats until they could take the title away from Houston.

Now you're going to drag baseball into this? The Astro's were pitching a 1 hit shut out until the 7th. Astro's manager should have brought in Cole. In game 7 of the series, you don't hold anything back. Cograts to the Nats. They won because they didn't quit.

Liberal Democratic Washington DC federal government welfare sponge “I can’t find a real job” Civil Service assholes cheering for Nationals...hope you lose. Everything Washington DC stands for, at this point, is anti-American. Hope the fucking Nationals lose. Real America hates you. Washington DC is attached to your team name. Communist.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...f9b2c0-f991-11e9-ac8c-8eced29ca6ef_story.html

Baseball has absolutely nothing to do with politics.

It's a game. The great American apple pie game.

Can't you people leave politics out of anything?

Too bad, you're not going to get you wish.

The Nationals beat the astros to win the World Series this evening.

For world champion Nats, the team that wouldn’t die, there was no doubt, just hope
Everything to do with politics. Washington DC is a nest of Democrat liberal bureaucrats hell bent on destroying states rights, individual rights, and overthrow of a constitutionally elected government. Fuck Nationals fans.

Where the fuck do you see anybody even trying to overthrow a constitutionally elected government?

That's usually the CIA's job yanno. I don't know if the CIA are baseball fans though. And I doubt you do either.

Forum List

Back