Hope you Trumpers are vegetarians.....

This is what it looks like when you have someone in the Oval Office who wasted a month (February), defunded the NIH and CDC and has fought off any kind of crazy idea like mandatory testing.

Like mandatory testing for the plants where our food is processed.

The big meat processors have only just started testing their workers...YES, like this month....and now having to close plants.

Hope you fuckers like beans. You'd think your STABLE GENIUS would think to protect our national food supply.

YOU FUCKERS OWN HIM.

Pork producers could euthanize hogs to offset financial losses from coronavirus
By Fox News
April 21, 2020

LOL....We've told you morons over and over that we dont need to get our meat from the grocery store.
You claimed fly over country had better bow down to your will or you'd punish us somehow.
It seems you may be in for a real life lesson for your arrogance.
Have fun eating asphalt while I dine on fresh fish,squirrel,rabbit,hog,deer,duck and a host of other delicacies Mother Nature provides me.
Suckers!!!
The chinese eat dogs cats and bats

d3992b7bbf1d2d3d0e09450c9de73697.jpg
Chinks are really not funny because they often boil dogs alive or even burn their hair off while they are still alive.

They all deserve to die, the Earth would clearly be better off

I'm glad you agree that they're barbaric, but the reality is that those barbaric practices happen in the Western world too, the only difference is the species.

Pigs are as smart as dogs and usually ranked even smarter. And they're just as social, with individual personalities. In fact, based on a few of the posts here, I'd say pigs have more humanity than some humans, including a few of the hateful, bloodthirsty assholes on this thread.

This is what it looks like when you have someone in the Oval Office who wasted a month (February), defunded the NIH and CDC and has fought off any kind of crazy idea like mandatory testing.

The big meat processors have only just started testing their workers...YES, like this month....and now having to close plants.

Hope you fuckers like beans. You'd think your STABLE GENIUS would think to protect our national food supply.

YOU FUCKERS OWN HIM.

By Fox News
April 21, 2020

LOL....We've told you morons over and over that we dont need to get our meat from the grocery store.
You claimed fly over country had better bow down to your will or you'd punish us somehow.
Have fun eating asphalt while I dine on fresh fish,squirrel,rabbit,hog,deer,duck and a host of other delicacies Mother Nature provides me.
Suckers!!!

Chinks are really not funny because they often boil dogs alive or even burn their hair off while they are still alive.

I'm glad you agree that they're barbaric, but the reality is that those barbaric practices happen in the Western world too, the only difference is the species.

Pigs are as smart as dogs and usually ranked even smarter. And they're just as social, with individual personalities. In fact, based on a few of the posts here, I'd say pigs have more humanity than some humans, including a few of the hateful, bloodthirsty assholes on this thread.
Where are pigs boiled alive in the USA?

The bacon shortage will suck, but pretty soon the workers at the plant who make it through should have herd immunity and everything will be good again.

Herd immunity occurs when you have about 80% or so of a population who have developed a resistance to a disease. It doesn't occur in a single plant.

We also don't know if or how long someone is immune to COVID19, it's just not known at the moment.

The bacon shortage will suck, but pretty soon the workers at the plant who make it through should have herd immunity and everything will be good again.

Herd immunity occurs when you have about 80% or so of a population who have developed a resistance to a disease. It doesn't occur in a single plant.

We also don't know if or how long someone is immune to COVID19, it's just not known at the moment.
Mt entire family had it, are we herders now?

They haven't and yes, you're a bunch herders.

I had it so did my wife and son. I lost my taste and had sweats with no chills, the wife lost her hearing and the kid was the sickest

Life is great for me laughing at retards in masks

I had it so did my wife and son. I lost my taste and had sweats with no chills, the wife lost her hearing and the kid was the sickest

Neat, you haven't given me a reason to take anything you say seriously.

YOU FUCKERS OWN HIM.

By Fox News
April 21, 2020

I’m a vegetarian.
You’re an idiot so please stop eating.

Why do you say that?
I’ve met many people who had the fever and now they’re.

YOU FUCKERS OWN HIM.

By Fox News
April 21, 2020

Suckers!!!

There are many cases when a pig doesn't get knocked out by the initial stunning, so they go through the fast-paced slaughterhouse killing process, and if they are still alive after being stabbed, they are sometimes scalded alive. I'll try to find some other videos for you, but here is one, and an article below.

ETA: Here is another one...

Last edited:

Why do you say that?

And now they what? Also didn't understand my post just like you?

YOU FUCKERS OWN HIM.

By Fox News
April 21, 2020

Suckers!!!

There are many cases when a pig doesn't get knocked out by the initial stunning, so they go through the fast-paced slaughterhouse killing process, and if they are still alive after being stabbed, they are sometimes scalded alive. I'll try to find some other videos for you, but here is one, and an article below.

Have you seen the photos of a chinese mother searing the hair off of a living dog while her kids watch and laugh?

Chinese are not humans, sorry nothing like this happens in the USA

Why do you say that?

You are mocking the fact that the overwhelming number of healthy people recover.
There are no residual effects.

YOU FUCKERS OWN HIM.

By Fox News
April 21, 2020

Suckers!!!

Pigs need to be put down fast and humanely.
If they live through the first attempt adrenaline fouls the meat.

YOU FUCKERS OWN HIM.

By Fox News
April 21, 2020

Suckers!!!

Then why do the chinese kill them slow

Why do you say that?

You are mocking the fact that the overwhelming number of healthy people recover.

Nope, missed again.

YOU FUCKERS OWN HIM.

By Fox News
April 21, 2020

Suckers!!!

Then why do the chinese kill them slow

Because they're stupid?
Or possibly sadistic...or both.

YOU FUCKERS OWN HIM.

By Fox News
April 21, 2020

Suckers!!!

Have you seen the photos of a chinese mother searing the hair off of a living dog while her kids watch and laugh?

Chinks are not humans, sorry nothing like this happens in the USA

I'm not disagreeing with you on how barbaric some of them can be, but you're not getting the point. The animal industries in other parts of the world (not just pork producers, but many other industries as well) are horribly barbaric as well, the only difference is the species. I'm not going to list all of the evil practices, as people need to do their own research (if they genuinely love animals, that is.) Most people choose to not look at it, it makes it easier to continue doing the things they want to do. I know, I've been through that myself.

If that really happened, I seriously doubt you would find time to call folks childish names on a message board.

Why do you say that?

Nope, missed again.
Then repost what you posted because you never make sense.
esalla was quite explicit in what he posted, which, of course, confused you.

Forum List

Back