Hope you Trumpers are vegetarians.....

This is what it looks like when you have someone in the Oval Office who wasted a month (February), defunded the NIH and CDC and has fought off any kind of crazy idea like mandatory testing.

Like mandatory testing for the plants where our food is processed.

The big meat processors have only just started testing their workers...YES, like this month....and now having to close plants.

Hope you fuckers like beans. You'd think your STABLE GENIUS would think to protect our national food supply.

YOU FUCKERS OWN HIM.

Pork producers could euthanize hogs to offset financial losses from coronavirus
By Fox News
April 21, 2020

You sure can pack a lot of bullshit into one post. :abgg2q.jpg:
Yep. So munch nonsense I dont know where to begin.
1. The virus isnt transmitted this way.
2. Testing procedures take TIME. They really didnt even exist before mid March. Only know are we BEGINNING to have the ability to test large numbers.

Warehouses for restaurant meals are selling to grocery stores now. Meat producers, farmers, are finding ways of selling their products. Be prepared for buying your beef and pork a half-animal or in large quantity, butchered and freezer wrapped. Prepared means you have a large freezer. Advice, know how best to have or order your meat butchered. Sometimes you are better off having burger or sausage made instead of cuts you are unfamiliar with.

Do you realize just how much of a bubble you live in?
22 million have filed for unemployment and can't even buy groceries much less a freezer.
Disney is laying off 43,000 in a couple of weeks.
Best Buy is laying off over 50,000 in May.
You tell these people how to bring home half a cow and put it in their brand new giant freezer.

Crawl back up Trump's ass, your safe space.

You know YOU are responsible for that, not the right.

i wouldn't eat anything from a big industrial farm. rolling stone did an expose on smithfield pork farms & it was vile.

take a guess what is in those pepto bismal looking lagoons?

original-17563-1393537326-13.jpg

Boss Hog: The Dark Side of America’s Top Pork Producer

America’s top pork producer churns out a sea of waste that has destroyed rivers, killed millions of fish and generated one of the largest fines in EPA history. Welcome to the dark side of the other white meat
Boss Hog: The Dark Side of America's Top Pork Producer
I hate giving your post a "like" but you know what I mean

This is what it looks like when you have someone in the Oval Office who wasted a month (February), defunded the NIH and CDC and has fought off any kind of crazy idea like mandatory testing.

The big meat processors have only just started testing their workers...YES, like this month....and now having to close plants.

Hope you fuckers like beans. You'd think your STABLE GENIUS would think to protect our national food supply.

YOU FUCKERS OWN HIM.

By Fox News
April 21, 2020

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I for one would not a shed a tear if those "pork producers" permanently shut down, in fact I would celebrate. Smithsfield is one of the worst companies. But they are all horrible.

Some things I cant watch. These animals are smarter than your dog. This is why I tell people I prefer the company of most any animal over most any human

YOU FUCKERS OWN HIM.

By Fox News
April 21, 2020

Another leftist loon who thinks the president is responsible for every industry in the nation.

The government doesn't own the food processing plants, moron.

YOU FUCKERS OWN HIM.

By Fox News
April 21, 2020

It's what happens when people are free to do as they please because we don't need any stupid lockdown stay at home orders. When private companies can be free to not do the right thing to provide proper PPE and testing at their companies, the virus spreads and the whole plant has to be shut down.

So now, pork plants are shutting down. I think four in total have been shut down now. I wonder what will happen to beef and poultry plants.

This is just another benefit I get from not eating meat. On top of all the health benefits.

My mom was from Texas so I grew up with half a cow in the freezer along with pork and some poultry.

I have never in my life liked the smell or taste of meat. When I moved out of my parents house, I was able to stop eating it.

Sorry all you meat eaters. Those who put money ahead of public health screwed up your sources of cheap meat. Now you won't have the meat and the owners of the processing plants won't have the money.

Looks to me like a very good example of stay at home orders were the right thing to do but I don't expect any of the extremely stupid trump people to see that.
We will all be Euell Gibbons it like you driving the costs of anything including meats up a lot higher. You should be more concerned about the United States being enveloped into the global government. That means we get less. Understand! Some people might have to die.

Eat what you want. That's one of the problems with you people. You have a weird need to attack what isn't like you.

It's sick.

If you want to eat meat go for it. I'm not here condemning you for doing so. I don't give a rat's ass what you put in your mouth. It's your body. Not mine. You do what you want with your body. You are just going to have to pay a lot more money to do it now. That's on top of all the damage it's doing to your health.

There is a reason why people who don't eat meat live longer and healthier lives than those who do eat meat.

So go ahead, pay over 5 dollars for a pound of pork. Pay close to 20 dollars a pound for beef. I don't care. It's your money, you worked hard to earn it, you have all the right in the world to spend it any way you want.

I just wish people like you had the same respect for people like me.

Why are you eating all the animals food you sick bitch!!!

I don't eat animals.

Is English your second language?

YOU FUCKERS OWN HIM.

By Fox News
April 21, 2020

It's what happens when people are free to do as they please because we don't need any stupid lockdown stay at home orders. When private companies can be free to not do the right thing to provide proper PPE and testing at their companies, the virus spreads and the whole plant has to be shut down.

So now, pork plants are shutting down. I think four in total have been shut down now. I wonder what will happen to beef and poultry plants.

This is just another benefit I get from not eating meat. On top of all the health benefits.

My mom was from Texas so I grew up with half a cow in the freezer along with pork and some poultry.

I have never in my life liked the smell or taste of meat. When I moved out of my parents house, I was able to stop eating it.

Sorry all you meat eaters. Those who put money ahead of public health screwed up your sources of cheap meat. Now you won't have the meat and the owners of the processing plants won't have the money.

Looks to me like a very good example of stay at home orders were the right thing to do but I don't expect any of the extremely stupid trump people to see that.
We will all be Euell Gibbons it like you driving the costs of anything including meats up a lot higher. You should be more concerned about the United States being enveloped into the global government. That means we get less. Understand! Some people might have to die.

Eat what you want. That's one of the problems with you people. You have a weird need to attack what isn't like you.

It's sick.

If you want to eat meat go for it. I'm not here condemning you for doing so. I don't give a rat's ass what you put in your mouth. It's your body. Not mine. You do what you want with your body. You are just going to have to pay a lot more money to do it now. That's on top of all the damage it's doing to your health.

There is a reason why people who don't eat meat live longer and healthier lives than those who do eat meat.

So go ahead, pay over 5 dollars for a pound of pork. Pay close to 20 dollars a pound for beef. I don't care. It's your money, you worked hard to earn it, you have all the right in the world to spend it any way you want.

I don't eat animals.

So you murder plants

YOU FUCKERS OWN HIM.

By Fox News
April 21, 2020

It's sick.

I don't eat animals.

So you murder plants

YOU FUCKERS OWN HIM.

By Fox News
April 21, 2020

It's sick.

I don't eat animals.

So fucking what? No one cares what you eat, dufus.

YOU FUCKERS OWN HIM.

By Fox News
April 21, 2020

It's sick.

I don't eat animals.

I'll ask again.
Why are you eating all the animals food!?!!?

Perhaps you need some remedial reading courses.

YOU FUCKERS OWN HIM.

By Fox News
April 21, 2020

It's sick.

I don't eat animals.

So you murder plants
Plants have feelings too!:mad-61:

YOU FUCKERS OWN HIM.

By Fox News
April 21, 2020

It's sick.

I don't eat animals.

So you murder plants

YOU FUCKERS OWN HIM.

By Fox News
April 21, 2020

It's sick.

I don't eat animals.

So fucking what? No one cares what you eat, dufus.

The only thing worse than an ex smoker is a vegetarian.

Forum List

Back