HORRIBLE! Far Left Thug Beats Elderly Man

It appears they had a prior confrontation. The punk had stolen something from him, perhaps?
The older fella was trying to retrieve his banner from the thug, by stopping him, by poking the stick into the spokes of the bike tire.. To prevent him from leaving. I betcha that if that old guy had a gun. That this incident will never have happen.

They should ban the banned on straws.

Yeah...#3 on that video, the Muslim store guy sure had that headchopper sword right handy. 6:00 in. :rolleyes:

Why post shit that we both know isnt true? Are you really that desperate for attention?

I saw the same photo you did.

Frankly, I'm all for putting a beat down on misogynistic trolls who can't mind their own fucking business.
They are minding their own business more and more on physical beat downs in public. The perp teaching the victim a valuable lesson in pure equality when you emasculate the other sex.

Start a fight? The thug STOLE PRIVATE PROPERTY. Quit being a partisan ass.

If he stole property, you call a cop.

Again, if we put more of a beatdown on these anti-choice nuts, maybe they'd learn to mind their own business.
Yea like this guy shouldn't have resisted. He should of have called the cops and wait for them to come. While the invaders rob them, and have their way with his daughter.

Start a fight? The thug STOLE PRIVATE PROPERTY. Quit being a partisan ass.

If he stole property, you call a cop.

Again, if we put more of a beatdown on these anti-choice nuts, maybe they'd learn to mind their own business.
Yea like this guy shouldn't have resisted. He should of have called the cops and wait for them to come. While the invaders rob them, and have their way with his daughter.

Leftists don't understand the right to peaceful protest. If you don't agree with them, violence is justified.

Why post shit that we both know isnt true? Are you really that desperate for attention?

I saw the same photo you did.

Frankly, I'm all for putting a beat down on misogynistic trolls who can't mind their own fucking business.
If youre into beating down people who dont mind their own business, youre going to LOVE this video!

So sad what happened. So sad that this kind of news excites and titillates certain low life posters of the right wing variety who thrive on tragedies like this so they can expound on the only thing their feeble brains know....democrat baaaad, republican goooood.

So sad what happened. So sad that this kind of news excites and titillates certain low life posters of the right wing variety who thrive on tragedies like this so they can expound on the only thing their feeble brains know....democrat baaaad, republican goooood.
It sures seems like the only thing your feeble brain knows is...republican baaaad, democrat gooooood. :laugh:

And another leftist encourages violence. Go ahead and try to beat down a young Republican. Then let us know what the hospital stay was like. You would think you lefties would learn something after getting beaten down every time somebody fights back. Try minding your own business hypocrite.

You are the ones showing up a woman's doctor when she's making a difficult decision and screaming at her and showing her big pictures of medical waste to try to terrorize her.

Maybe we should send a few of you nuts down to Gitmo to clarify it for you.

Gleefully jumping on and leveraging bad news for political advantage is one of the many, many behaviors found on both ends of the spectrum.

Our wingers are killing us. We need fewer wingers. I wish they'd find another hobby.

And another leftist encourages violence. Go ahead and try to beat down a young Republican. Then let us know what the hospital stay was like. You would think you lefties would learn something after getting beaten down every time somebody fights back. Try minding your own business hypocrite.

You are the ones showing up a woman's doctor when she's making a difficult decision and screaming at her and showing her big pictures of medical waste to try to terrorize her.

Maybe we should send a few of you nuts down to Gitmo to clarify it for you.
Start your own damn thread but don't hijack this one with your insanity.

Gleefully jumping on and leveraging bad news for political advantage is one of the many, many behaviors found on both ends of the spectrum.

Our wingers are killing us. We need fewer wingers. I wish they'd find another hobby.
You are so predictable

Remember this when someone tries to tell you the left are basically decent people who just disagree on certain issues.

You are so predictable
Right on cue, thanks!

And so are you!
You and joeb can't simply condemn this act of violence and leave it at that

If youre into beating down people who dont mind their own business, youre going to LOVE this video!

i loved the part where the Nazi was convicted of Murder, and thrown into a jail where the brothers are sodomizing him daily.
What about when he ran over those people who werent minding their own business? You must have loved that part, since thats your thing. I wasnt aware that interracial male on male prison rape was also your thing.

Forum List

Back