HORRIBLE! Far Left Thug Beats Elderly Man

What about when he ran over those people who werent minding their own business? You must have loved that part, since thats your thing. I wasnt aware that interracial male on male prison rape was also your thing.

Oh, it's fucking hilarious when it's a racist asshole who is getting forcibly sodomized by black guys.
So you prefer it when the rapists are black men?

AFTER young thug STOLE ORIVATE OROPERTY

Again, if someone took your cardboard sign you spent $2.00 gluing a picture of a dead fetus to, then call a cop.

Well, yeah, combining increased size with the hilarity of being raped by someone you hate.... that makes it fucking hilarious.

AFTER young thug STOLE ORIVATE OROPERTY

Again, if someone took your cardboard sign you spent $2.00 gluing a picture of a dead fetus to, then call a cop.

Well, yeah, combining increased size with the hilarity of being raped by someone you hate.... that makes it fucking hilarious.
Over and over you tell us you support violence against anyone who doesn't agree with your political idiotology...fuck you, you piece of tard shit!

And another leftist encourages violence. Go ahead and try to beat down a young Republican. Then let us know what the hospital stay was like. You would think you lefties would learn something after getting beaten down every time somebody fights back. Try minding your own business hypocrite.

You are the ones showing up a woman's doctor when she's making a difficult decision and screaming at her and showing her big pictures of medical waste to try to terrorize her.

Maybe we should send a few of you nuts down to Gitmo to clarify it for you.

I have never been to an abortion clinic so your entire post is drivel. YOUR side likes to steal from people, show up at peaceful rallies with weapons, start fights, get your asses beat, then cry you were beat up. Seems like YOU need to get imprisoned at Gitmo or elsewhere and have Bubba make you his "special friend". Bet you don't think prison rape is so funny then. Remember when you encourage violence, people tend to fight back.

Over and over you tell us you support violence against anyone who doesn't agree with your political idiotology...fuck you, you piece of tard shit!

Yes, I'm all for knocking the shit out of racists and misogynists...

Because it's fucking funny.

I have never been to an abortion clinic so your entire post is drivel. YOUR side likes to steal from people, show up at peaceful rallies with weapons, start fights, get your asses beat, then cry you were beat up. Seems like YOU need to get imprisoned at Gitmo or elsewhere and have Bubba make you his "special friend". Bet you don't think prison rape is so funny then. Remember when you encourage violence, people tend to fight back.

Uh, guy, your side bombs abortion clinics and terrorizes women and their doctors. Time to start treating you like a terrorist group.

Yes, I'm all for knocking the shit out of racists and misogynists...

Because it's fucking funny.

Uh, guy, your side bombs abortion clinics and terrorizes women and their doctors. Time to start treating you like a terrorist group.

Sorry crybaby. YOU and your ilk are the terrorists. Going after elderly people and starting violence everywhere. Stop deflecting. Again bring it on to a young Republican. Enjoy your beat down.

Forum List

Back