Horrid Little Man Harry Reid Cancels Christmas

Because the Grinch republicans are threatening to shut down the goverment again?

Dumbass.

Maybe one of you can tell me.... does either House of Congress require a quarum in order to conduct business? If so, then most of the Congressmen will simply go home and leave the few who hand around to waste their time.

lol...Congress works less than 140 days a year.

How 'bout sticking around and doing your fucking job?

Maybe one of you can tell me.... does either House of Congress require a quarum in order to conduct business? If so, then most of the Congressmen will simply go home and leave the few who hand around to waste their time.
As I recall, that is how the gop managed to keep congress in session so Obama could not make recess appointments.

“We may have to be here a third week and everyone should understand that. Our most important task at hand is to pass bills to fund out government, keep it from shutting down,” Reid said on Monday afternoon shortly after the Senate began its last work period of the 113th Congress.
Read more: Harry Reid threatens recess Christmas - Burgess Everett - POLITICO

Good, you want to let a bunch of Congressmen have off, but don't give a shit about people being unemployed?

Marry Christmas to the unemployed, suckers!!!

I thought Harry Reid had eleventy hundred and five bills sitting on his desk. That's what I keep hearing from the Right.

Seems to me that would require a little burning of the midnight oil.

I thought Harry Reid had eleventy hundred and five bills sitting on his desk. That's what I keep hearing from the Right.

Seems to me that would require a little burning of the midnight oil.

And why now, only when it's obvious he will cease to be relevant very soon?

lol...Congress works less than 140 days a year.

How 'bout sticking around and doing your fucking job?

the $172K a year salary they get paid isn't enough to do their job of doing nothing .. they are worn out defunding Obamacare 50+ times ..

Forum List

Back