Horrific Jew-Hating U of Delaware student charged with hate crime and banned from campus

Why would you and so many other Americans support the empire managers? You are on the wrong side, but too duped to know it.

Great column here, but you’ll never get it.

The Problem Isn't Civil Disobedience, It's Civil Obedience

Our society does not have an antisemitism crisis. It doesn’t have a crisis of far left radicalism, Islamist extremism, support for terrorism, or fomenting of dissent by foreign powers.
Our society has a moral crisis. A cruelty crisis. An imperialism crisis. A militarism crisis. A propaganda crisis. An insincerity crisis. A stupidity crisis. An obedience crisis.
Empire managers and imperial spinmeisters try to pretend there’s some horrifying existential emergency involving hatred of Jews or love of Hamas or some other
ridiculous nonsense in our society, because the empire too is in a state of crisis. People are waking up from its lullaby of propaganda and are rejecting its narrative manipulation like never before, which is why instead of relenting and accepting the empire’s destruction of Gaza, opposition to it is only growing stronger

Blathering from some coward punk who will never ever do anything but lick boots to save his own ass.' Anarchist' is just another word for amoral shithead who has no principles, just excuses and phony claims like yourself.

Zion, in the Old Testament, the easternmost of the two hills of ancient Jerusalem. It was the site of the Jebusite city captured by David, king of Israel and Judah, in the 10th century bce (2 Samuel 5:6–9) and established by him as his royal capital.

I looked it up, because as a Lutheran, I noticed that there are Zion Lutheran churches in America. I believe that they are Pentecostal, which since I've been to one, it's a congregation that I don't need to be a part of. After holding my hands up for 15 minutes praising the Lord, the preacher told me that the tingling in my fingers was the presence of the Lord.

Blathering from some coward punk who will never ever do anything but lick boots to save his own ass.' Anarchist' is just another word for amoral shithead who has no principles, just excuses and phony claims like yourself.
It’s far too brilliant for an ignoramus to comprehend.

Forum List

Back