🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hospitals Struggle to Cope with Rising Swine Flu in Israel

I think I might have had it in Gaza during 2011 summer, I was getting really bad fevers and diarrhea and I threw up everything I eat or drank. Literally if I eat a cucumber I would throw it up later. I drank water and woke up and threw up. I went to a hospital in Gaza and got IV needles. They later gave me pills. Honestly I felt like nothing helped. It was just my patience and it naturally went away but was a horrible experience. Probably wasn't swine flu though. But I went when it was all over Egypt. They took pictures of everyone at the airport. So you never know.

I think I might have had it in Gaza during 2011 summer, I was getting really bad fevers and diarrhea and I threw up everything I eat or drank. Literally if I eat a cucumber I would throw it up later. I drank water and woke up and threw up. I went to a hospital in Gaza and got IV needles. They later gave me pills. Honestly I felt like nothing helped. It was just my patience and it naturally went away but was a horrible experience. Probably wasn't swine flu though. But I went when it was all over Egypt. They took pictures of everyone at the airport. So you never know.

I myself recovered from the flu few days ago. you probably did have the flu, but I don't know how can you really tell if it's the swine flu or not. My father had it few weeks ago, but he didn't throw up or anything, he was just weak all the time, with the feeling that "everything hurts". The doctors DID diagnose that it was the swine flu, and not the regular one, the winter this season was really bad and really cold, so it was due to come at some point. He mostly slept it off until it went away. From what I heard the swine flu is more contagious than the regular one, that's why people believe it's more dangerous, they confuse it sometimes.

The doctors at the hospital told me it was a weather change/flu.

LMAO.

You can put all the blame on "weather changing". Back hurts? weather changing. Bad mood? Weather's changing. headache, sneezing, coughing, hurling? weatherchanging, make sure to not forget your coat when leaving.

Good thing we have weather changings. We can say that to ourselves and spare the doctors visit!:eusa_whistle:

That's not what I meant, it's because I had to adapt to different settings. I came from America and went to a different climate in Gaza. Humidity is different too. I honestly didn't know, maybe a stomach virus. But medicine didn't do anything. It was will. By just having the belief medicine will cure you is what cures you for certain things. I had the belief I could get it away by myself naturally. It sort of worked after a week and a half.

That's not what I meant, it's because I had to adapt to different settings. I came from America and went to a different climate in Gaza. Humidity is different too. I honestly didn't know, maybe a stomach virus. But medicine didn't do anything. It was will. By just having the belief medicine will cure you is what cures you for certain things. I had the belief I could get it away by myself naturally. It sort of worked after a week and a half.

Well, I live about 35 kilometers from Gaza, and the area of Ashqelon-Be'er sheva, if you speak in general, has the same humidity like in Gaza, and it's, compared to the place, not bad at all. It can reach 30% humidity, when in Tel Aviv and haifa it reaches between 50-70%:eek: But yeah, I guess if you're not used to it, it is a shocker to the body, and mentally, as well. I remember arriving to Maine and being like "Ahhhh, it's so wiiiindy in here", lol. the weather is much more balanced than in Israel, where most of the time it's moving between "I'm melting" to "bearable heat":D

First rule of recovering is will, of course. not surprised that it was what helped you. I had someone I know, with a sick child, she gave him pills and kept him in bed hoping he could just sleep it off, and after long days she saw he didn't get much better. one day she just took him outside to see the garden, and at the end of the day he seemed to be much better. Being outside helped him more than any pill or bedrest. He just needed air and the sunlight, he felt choked in his own four walls.:cool:

I thought swine was not on the menu in Israel.

Hilarious
bored.gif

Forum List

Back