Hot Black Chicks

why is it that when anyone breathes about the demise of him on the throne... everyone assumes a conspiracy?

Thandie Newton

Thandie-Newton.jpg

Thandie Newton as Stella in RocknRolla.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 167
Veronique-Boubane-21.jpg

Garifuna-Woman-KENIA-MARTINEZ-Miss-Honduras-2010-Contestant-for-Miss-Universe-600x831.jpg

Tap worthy!

Bonang-Matheba-600x484.jpg
Doubtless, there are some attractive black women, but most of them look like Old School, and obvioulsly very bitter about it.
No one expects you to be attracted to any kind of woman race traitor. You wouldn't want to annoy one of your boyfriends anyways.
I dont know, maybe Its time i settled down with a little aryan wife?
I hear Kim Davis might be in the market for #5

Vaimessa Williams

Veronique-Boubane-21.jpg

Garifuna-Woman-KENIA-MARTINEZ-Miss-Honduras-2010-Contestant-for-Miss-Universe-600x831.jpg

Tap worthy!

Doubtless, there are some attractive black women, but most of them look like Old School, and obvioulsly very bitter about it.
No one expects you to be attracted to any kind of woman race traitor. You wouldn't want to annoy one of your boyfriends anyways.
You must
Veronique-Boubane-21.jpg

Tap worthy!

Shes a Hun not an Aryan. And any man who thinks Im a 5 at my age, is a homosexual.

Vaimessa Williams

You must
Veronique-Boubane-21.jpg

Tap worthy!

Shes a Hun not an Aryan. And any man who thinks Im a 5 at my age, is a homosexual.
I meant marriage #5. As for her being a hun:

TheOldSchool said:
Vaimessa Williams

You must
I meant marriage #5. As for her being a hun:

I think you may have me confused with someone else.

Forum List

Back