Hot Black Chicks

Lisa Bonet young

Denise+01.jpg

No one expects you to be attracted to any kind of woman race traitor. You wouldn't want to annoy one of your boyfriends anyways.
Why would I want to attract a woman race traitor? That's just weird.

Besides, I am not interested in any kind of men, but I wish you luck in finding on,e or more. I guess you'll need it being ugly and black. You might get some babies out of it, but don't expect the babydaddies to hang around.

Sade. Ouch! My zipper is scratching the hell out of me!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 178
No one expects you to be attracted to any kind of woman race traitor. You wouldn't want to annoy one of your boyfriends anyways.
Why would I want to attract a woman race traitor? That's just weird.

Besides, I am not interested in any kind of men, but I wish you luck in finding on,e or more. I guess you'll need it being ugly and black. You might get some babies out of it, but don't expect the babydaddies to hang around.
Lol you're some kind of crazy you cum guzzling old geezer. Still a race traitor though.

Thandie Newton

Thandie-Newton.jpg
Completely slipped my mind! Thandie was not even on my radar until I saw her in that Guy Ritchie movie. I cannot remember the name of the flick at the moment, but she was playing a crooked accountant in London. Very hot!

Forum List

Back