Hours after Twin Towers fell, Trump bragged his building was now the ‘tallest’ in lower Manhattan

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Hours after Twin Towers fell, Trump bragged his building was now the ‘tallest’ in lower Manhattan

Trump is missing core human values..

Buried in a Politico story about Trump and Clinton is this nugget.
Only parenthetically in the middle of the 10-minute conversation did Trump turn to a favorite topic-size. "40 Wall Street," he said, referring to his 71-story building blocks away from the now-collapsed twin towers, "actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually, before the World Trade Center, was the tallest-and then, when they built the World Trade Center, it became known as the second-tallest. And now it's the tallest."

Wow, he must be very small indeed and this is just disgusting to brag about. Why the fuck do you want to vote for this guy?

3000 murdered human beings and all he could think of was Trump Tower regaining its #1 status.

This just screams cold-blooded sociopath.

Trump is not only obnoxious and host of other nasty, wretched things - he is truly monstrous. Trump doesn't give a damn about anyone or anything but himself.

3000 murdered human beings and all he could think of was Trump Tower regaining its #1 status.

Trump is not only obnoxious and host of other nasty, wretched things - he is truly monstrous. Trump doesn't give a damn about anyone or anything but himself.
YOU are truly coming apart at the seams.

Pulling out all the stops aren't you, Matthew! Those new polls must have your panties in a twist?

Day 26 that matthew won't comment on this..

InfraSpending.png

Bill seems to like him just fine

images-jpg.88916

Bill seems to like him just fine

images-jpg.88916
And that ain't Bills wife!

Only parenthetically in the middle of the 10-minute conversation did Trump turn to a favorite topic-size. "40 Wall Street," he said, referring to his 71-story building blocks away from the now-collapsed twin towers, "actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually, before the World Trade Center, was the tallest-and then, when they built the World Trade Center, it became known as the second-tallest. And now it's the tallest."

Wow, he must be very small indeed and this is just disgusting to brag about. Why the fuck do you want to vote for this guy?
...and not even under sniperfire
Lol

I've always contended that Trump is a Narcissist.

The trump supporters that attack me instead of Trump for saying this are DEPLORABLE PILES OF SHIT.

I've always contended that Trump is a Narcissist.

Yet you like obama the mesiah narcissist, so go figure.

The trump supporters that attack me instead of Trump for saying this are DEPLORABLE PILES OF SHIT.

I am not attacking you, just wonder why you have your pantys in a bunch and are so confused? Bill Clinton and Donald trump were friends, and after this election I am sure they will be buddy's again, so if he is good enough for Bill what's your problem?

Why do you have to make stuff up?

I am not attacking you, just wonder why you have your pantys in a bunch and are so confused? Bill Clinton and Donald trump were friends, and after this election I am sure they will be buddy's again, so if he is good enough for Bill what's your problem?

images

images

Btw matthew these pictures was released by the clinton library no photo shop here.

images

that's not bragging

but if you gotta dig that deep to spew lies and hate, you must have nothing to support

It's rather pathetic, Matthew that instead of arguing the positives of Hillary Clinton...you on the far left are now forced to come up with stupid things like this about Donald Trump! But then again...what choice do you really have? Hillary is corrupt...she's dishonest...and she's incompetent. Why would anyone WANT to try and argue for a candidate that flawed?

Forum List

Back