House approves revamped spending bill with border wall funding

Breaking News!

The wall is going to be on the Canadian border between Saskatchewan and North Dakota!

Hey...North Dakota has awesome Senators...

Where it will more than likely die in the Senate.

Is the “I thought Mexico was paying for the wall line” played out yet?

He lied. Never was Mexico paying for the wall, he lied so many times to the American people, well every time he opens his mouth, and that is a lot.

About the same as Pelosi telling Trump he can't get this bill passed in the house. You know, this bill, in this house....

Politicians say stupid shit nearly everyday

They voted on it with knowing the Senate wouldn't pass it.
Pelosi was wrong. Why can't you just admit that? Is it that hard to be an adult?
She said it couldn't pass. It passed.

About the same as Pelosi telling Trump he can't get this bill passed in the house. You know, this bill, in this house....

Pelosi was wrong. Why can't you just admit that? Is it that hard to be an adult?
If it is ultimately passed she can apologize. When the House approves the bill the Senate sends back without the funding, she won’t have to.

I wonder if Trump will apologize for hysterically thinking Mexico would pay for the wall.

Its passed only because they knew it couldn't in the Senate, the house republicans left don't want Trump to be pissed that them.

Won't you be surprised when they do pass it.

I know I won't be surprised at all.

They can't unless they do a nuclear option, and that will be held up in the courts. So they can't.

Its passed only because they knew it couldn't in the Senate, the house republicans left don't want Trump to be pissed that them.
So Trump was right and PELOSI WAS WRONG.

He SPECIFICALLY TOLD HER that it could pass in the house but not the Senate.

Yet you simply can not admit she was wrong. Ridiculous

Forum List

Back