House approves revamped spending bill with border wall funding

Is the “I thought Mexico was paying for the wall line” played out yet?
About the same as Pelosi telling Trump he can't get this bill passed in the house. You know, this bill, in this house....

Politicians say stupid shit nearly everyday

They voted on it with knowing the Senate wouldn't pass it.
Pelosi was wrong. Why can't you just admit that? Is it that hard to be an adult?
She said it couldn't pass. It passed.

Its passed only because they knew it couldn't in the Senate, the house republicans left don't want Trump to be pissed that them.
So Trump was right and PELOSI WAS WRONG.

He SPECIFICALLY TOLD HER that it could pass in the house but not the Senate.

Yet you simply can not admit she was wrong. Ridiculous
If the House ultimately doesn’t fund the wall, will you admit she was right?

About the same as Pelosi telling Trump he can't get this bill passed in the house. You know, this bill, in this house....

Politicians say stupid shit nearly everyday

Pelosi was wrong. Why can't you just admit that? Is it that hard to be an adult?

Its passed only because they knew it couldn't in the Senate, the house republicans left don't want Trump to be pissed that them.

Lol are you daft? The statement she made was PROVEN FACTUALLY WRONG with the passage of the bill.
Go play your stupid games with someone else.

Lol are you daft? The statement she made was PROVEN FACTUALLY WRONG with the passage of the bill.
No bill has been passed. People voted knowing the Senate would reject it. If the Senate chooses the nuclear option and the bill actually passes I will apologize. If they don’t and the House ends up voting to cut wall funding, I expect you to.

No bill has been passed. People voted knowing the Senate would reject it. If the Senate chooses the nuclear option and the bill actually passes I will apologize. If they don’t and the House ends up voting to cut wall funding, I expect you to.
I don't need any apology lol

She was wrong, Trump was right. END OF DISCUSSION

I don't need any apology lol

She was wrong, Trump was right. END OF DISCUSSION
The House had the votes to punt back to the Senate as a political stunt. Not to fund any wall.

Forum List

Back