House Democrats Block FENTANYL Trafficking Bill

Yeah, we cant allow voters to control drugs, and by extension the addicts who use them, can we?

Yep, nobody uses any drug but addicts.

Nobody drinks any alcohol except alcoholics

Must be fun being the moral arbitrator for a nation of 320 million people.

Commentary:
Progressive Democrats in congress, within our government structure aren't making money from trafficking. Drugs, weapons and human, doesn't matter. why do you think Democrat don't want border security. they thrive on the chaos they create on our streets.
Mexican Narco-Cartels are funding PM/DSA Democrats The border proves it! We The People will have to take charge of the border and cap all illegals crossing it! It's the only way to get control of it!
Hope Joe Biden enjoys his 10% cut.

Of course they would block it. The Democrat Party is working with China, Iran, and Russia to do all they can to weaken and undermine America, it's elections and it's Democracy.

Our Democracy is in Peril, from The Democrat Party.

Using drugs recreationally is the mark of a drug addict.

And drinking beer recreationally is the mark of a alcoholic.

I just love you authoritarians that pretend to be Conservatives, you are so much fun

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
And drinking beer recreationally is the mark of a alcoholic.

I just love you authoritarians that pretend to be Conservatives, you are so much fun

The same th I ng has been said about drinking coffee, eating chocolate and putting salt on eggs.

Not everyone who has a beer gets drunk. Nor is the intention to get drunk. The intention in drug use is to get high. That makes them addicts.

You sound desperate

I am, I am desperate for freedom and liberty. but there are far too many people like you that want to control everyone and make everyone act just like you.

The same th I ng has been said about drinking coffee, eating chocolate and putting salt on eggs.

Yep, but you approve of those things so you are cool with them.

Not everyone who has a beer gets drunk. Nor is the intention to get drunk. The intention in drug use is to get high. That makes them addicts.

So, everyone that drinks a beer or a glass of wine to help relax is an alcoholic?

Is everyone that gets drunk on the weekend while partying an alcoholic?

What is the weather like at the top of your ivory tower?

I am, I am desperate for freedom and liberty. but there are far too many people like you that want to control everyone and make everyone act just like you.
Nonsense

being free to blow your mind with drugs is not freedom at all

for drug addicts its slavery to their pusher

What a joke.. lol. Can you link to your comments vilifying the lefties, and taking the side of freedom and liberty when it came to allowing doctors to prescribe therapeutics for Covid? I don’t recall seeing such.

Where are your comments concerning the op, or do you support the left in this, as you do everything else?

So, everyone that drinks a beer or a glass of wine to help relax is an alcoholic?

The weather is much nicer than it is in a homeless camp of drug addicts. The only humane thing to do is distribute seized fentanyl to the addicts free of charge. Prohibit the use of opioid interdiction and let them die happy.

Nonsense

being free to blow your mind with drugs is not freedom at all

for drug addicts its slavery to their pusher

Do you and tipsy share the same ivory tower or do you each have your own?

The weather is much nicer than it is in a homeless camp of drug addicts. The only humane thing to do is distribute seized fentanyl to the addicts free of charge. Prohibit the use of opioid interdiction and let them die happy.

Or you can just let people make their own decisions. But that will never do with your authoritarians, you are not happy unless you are controlling the lives of others.

Commentary:
Progressive Democrats in congress, within our government structure aren't making money from trafficking. Drugs, weapons and human, doesn't matter. why do you think Democrat don't want border security. they thrive on the chaos they create on our streets.
Mexican Narco-Cartels are funding PM/DSA Democrats The border proves it! We The People will have to take charge of the border and cap all illegals crossing it! It's the only way to get control of it!
Hope Joe Biden enjoys his 10% cut.

I support the blocking of ALL drug trafficking bills designed to further erode our liberty. END THE STUPID, FAILED, ANTI-LIBERTY WAR ON DRUGS!!!

You gotta admit, this is a good point.

:dunno:

Forum List

Back