House Democrats Block FENTANYL Trafficking Bill

Actually the zombies are the small, small minority of those that smoke or drink. They got unlucky with genes that make it easier to become addicted to pretty much anything.
Thats the homosexual genetic defect argument modified to fit the 10’s of thousands of drug zombies living on the streets of America

And if some people are so easily trapped its all the more reason to keep drugs out of everyones hands

Thats the homosexual genetic defect argument modified to fit the 10’s of thousands of drug zombies living on the streets of America

There is no homosexual genetic defect, but there is a genetic component to addiction

And if some people are so easily trapped its all the more reason to keep drugs out of everyones hands

No, it really is not. If it were then there would be no alcohol allowed, there would be no fatty foods allowed, there would be no caffeine allowed, there would be no smoking allowed, there would be no gambling allowed....the list is endless.

In a free country you do not punish everyone due to the problems of a few.

I tend to agree

but its the fig leaf the left often hides behind rather than conceding that homos made bad personal choices

Why are they bad? Just because you do not agree with them does not make them bad. I work with a gay woman and did not even know it for the first 1.5 years till I met her wife. They have been together more than 20 years and got married as soon as they were legally able. They have a daughter they have raised also.

Tell me what is bad about them?

How about you just do you and let other do them.

Could you be more judgmental if you tried?

No, it really is not. If it were then there would be no alcohol allowed
Alcohol use in mainstream society dates back thousands of years

in many cultures it was the only way to assure safe drinking water

Trying to end that connection in one generation was a fools quest by the abolitionists

it was never a bad idea but just unrealistic

drugs on other hand have seeped into our culture from the bottom up

you could are for opium as a pain killer

and now the medical marijuana pitch

but for the most part they only exist for escape from reality

Alcohol use in mainstream society dates back thousands of years

in many cultures it was the only way to assure safe drinking water

Trying to end that connection in one generation was a fools quest by the abolitionists

it was never a bad idea but just unrealistic

drugs on other hand have seeped into our culture from the bottom up

you could are for opium as a pain killer

and now the medical marijuana pitch

Marijuana use goes back as far as 500 BC. Even in the US it was not till the 20th century it was criminalized.

but for the most part they only exist for escape from reality

Same with booze and TV and computer and so many more things.

I only mentioned homosexuals it in passing in relation to the current topic

So will make you start a new thread for that topic

No, I really do not care for the reasons for your judgmental bigotry. It seems to make you happy to sit in judgment, so more power to you.

I only mentioned homosexuals it in passing in relation to the current topic

So will make you start a new thread for that topic
It gets worse

I am also bigoted against transgenders and other sexual perverts who dont have the decency to stay in the closet

you know someday that statement could land me in jail

and it already might in the UK or canada where free speech seems to be a one-way street

Forum List

Back