House democrats hold their breath until blue in the face. Accomplish nothing

thereisnospoon

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2010
Well the 60's kumbaya sit in is now adjourned. The two dozen floor sqautters who don't think the rules of the House and the legislative process don't apply to them, have left the building. And proceeded to just make themselves known on face book.
BTW, the carefully placed narrative is that "Republicans turned off the C-Span cameras"...Not true. C-Span has absolute control over the cameras. C-Span has no bias. C-Span covers the house and senate when business is being conducted. Sit in's are not part of normal business.
Democrats end 25-hour House floor protest over guns...
BTW folds There is a bill in the Senate that would make no fly lists and other terror watch lists the basis of gun purchase background checks. While I don't see this as a bad idea. lo and behold the ACLU is opposed.

They made such a stink then ran away...
I thought they would have stuck around a while longer.

I bet the filthy psychopaths didn't even clean up after themselves..........

Well the 60's kumbaya sit in is now adjourned. The two dozen floor sqautters who don't think the rules of the House and the legislative process don't apply to them, have left the building. And proceeded to just make themselves known on face book.
BTW, the carefully placed narrative is that "Republicans turned off the C-Span cameras"...Not true. C-Span has absolute control over the cameras. C-Span has no bias. C-Span covers the house and senate when business is being conducted. Sit in's are not part of normal business.
BTW folds There is a bill in the Senate that would make no fly lists and other terror watch lists the basis of gun purchase background checks. While I don't see this as a bad idea. lo and behold the ACLU is opposed.

what a sight to behold

the leftists moping around

sad that they could not do away with DUE PROCESS

what a sight to behold

That's because most of 'em are fascists!

what a sight to behold

That's because most of 'em are fascists!

yes at a minimum

no wonder there aren't any young democrat leaders anymore, who wants to identify themselves as a democrat now-a-days when you know that at least 60% of all americans will ridicule you for the rest of your life?

What they were actually doing a sit-in for was a muslim ban because if you ban anyone on a no-fly list from obtaining guns you are banning some innocent muslims from buying them. Muslims who haven't broken any laws at all. The no-fly list have already been repeatably pointed out that they could prohibit innocent people from being able to fly. Your rights are actually being deprived from you without a trial and that is exactly what would happen for non-terrorist muslims who want to buy guns.

Forum List

Back