House Dems Join GOP in ‘Strongly’ Condemning Kamala Harris as ‘Border Czar’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Despite the cartwheels Dems and their MSM, are now conducting in an attempt to rewrite history, it isn't going to happen!
Just like with the gaslighting of Americans of Joe Biden's cognitive state, they think we are easily fooled!

In a 220-196 vote, the House passed a resolution to “strongly” condemn “the Biden Administration and its Border Czar, Kamala Harris’s, failure to secure the United States border,” with some Democrats joining the GOP majority on Thursday, according to Politico. The co-chairs of the Blue Dog Coalition, a caucus “comprised of fiscally-responsible Democrats,” Reps. Jared Golden (D-ME), Marie Gluesenkamp Perez (D-WA) and Mary Peltola (D-AK) voted for the resolution along with coalition member, Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-TX). Reps. Yadira Caraveo (D-CO) and Don Davis (D-NC), who are not associated with the Blue Dog Coalition, also voted in favor. On Tuesday, Peltola wrote in a post on X that she “is not voting for Trump & I’m not endorsing anyone else either. The media won’t allow us to engage in nuanced conversation because it doesn’t sell clicks. I won't vote for a candidate who’s not pro-choice. I can’t ask Alaskans to vote for a candidate who’s not pro-energy.” Glusenkamp Perez has also been quiet, not issuing any endorsements since Biden suspended his reelection campaign. Golden similarly told Axios on Thursday that he is “absolutely not” voting for Harris.

Forum List

Back