House Dems Strip QAnon Congresswoman Of Committee Assignments

Who that is sane believes a terrible thing like sandy hook is a hoax? Politics aside how does this warped idea come from?
The most dangerous thing in this nation, is the brain of a white person who's ANGRY and don't know why. ....As long as you keep white people in fear of brown, in fear of change, in fear of losing their white privilege card.....THEY ARE OWNED, LOCK STOCK AND BARREL AND CAN BE FED ANYTHING BUT THE TRUTH AND THRIVE OFF OF IT!! We just had a white mf blow himself up, thinking ATT was putting chips in his head. We just had a president, who lost by 7 million votes, still thinking it was a close race. We have 72 million fools, raising hell around the nation for a man, who literally has fucked them all with their permission straight up the ass without lube and they love him for it. Like I said before The most dangerous thing in this nation, is the brain of a white person who's ANGRY and they don't know why!!

As a white person myself, I have to, tragically, admit much of that is correct.

A minor construction job that employed 11 thousand people. Of course you don't care that they are out of work. Its what you do.
It was a temporary job, a few months, for about half that number of people. The impact is minuscule.

The construction workers will find plenty of projects.

Sure you do. That's why you a Dem who voted for a Jack ass. He's already done quite a bit of damage and when all of his EO's kick in you can applaud as we all head to the poor house.
Lord. You guys make it sound like the fate of the country rests on Keystone XL.

Well when you add in no drilling on Fed land, and end to fracking, open borders and all the other asinine things the jack ass has done it very well be the end of the country.

When all of his EO's kick in you, me and everyone else will be on our way to the poor house.
There’s no open borders. Biden didn’t stop drilling leases already made, just no new ones.

You guys are being hysterical.

"House Democrats are moving expeditiously to remove GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene from her committee assignments, a decisive step that comes as they pressure Republicans to rebuke the Georgia congresswoman over recently unearthed incendiary past statements. The House Rules Committee is slated to meet Wednesday to approve a rule for a resolution to kick Greene off the House Education and Labor Committee and the Budget Committee."

Well, I am sure when the GOP has control of the House again -- they can target Democrats who engage in conspiracy theories, dog whistle to white supremacists and openly call for assassinations of elected members of Congress and strip their assignments too...and besides, why would a woman who thinks the Sandy Hook and Parkland school shootings were fake -- why would that woman want to be on the education committee anyway??
So now in Congress you have to think like the rest of the hive.
DC stresses diversity but not in thought. No wonder the two parties are the flip side of the same coin

You're right. The right wing is diverse enough to accept batshit crazy people in positions of authority while the left isn't. Of course those batshit crazy people must still be white supremisists.
like the Repub Hank Johnson? I agree.
Or that one repub who won a mayoral bid who was in jail for murder?
:rolleyes:

Notice they didn't remove the two Sharia Law mutants from their posts. Hell I'd have kicked them both out of Congress.
Just shows the stupidity of the voters in those states
Just how stupid do you have to be....to vote for a lunatic like Greene!

You need not answer if you feel that that's too personal a question~

When you're dealing with people who believe Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man, I think that explains how people can elect a person like marjorie green.
Obama is a muslim adopted out to Indonesia----------
A brain is a horrible thing to waste

I agree and you wasted yours long ago.
I have a HUGE Brain, highest IQ on USMB

Sure you do. That's why you a Dem who voted for a Jack ass. He's already done quite a bit of damage and when all of his EO's kick in you can applaud as we all head to the poor house.

Some brain.
After two weeks in office, President Biden is already a higher rated President than Trump.

Of course, he never did send an angry mob to attack Congress and was never IMPEACHED TWICE

LOL You haven't checked his rating lately. I read its in the 40's. It will get lower once all of his economy killing EO's kick in.

Trump didn't send an angry mob. If you listen to what he "did" say it was that they should peacefully go to the Capital Buildings and air their concerns. He also told them to peacefully go home.

Impeachment of a non sitting POTUS is a waste of tax dollars and time. Which is something you Dems are good at. Hell you spent four years and billions of dollars trying to bring Trump down and failed.
All lies.

"House Democrats are moving expeditiously to remove GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene from her committee assignments, a decisive step that comes as they pressure Republicans to rebuke the Georgia congresswoman over recently unearthed incendiary past statements. The House Rules Committee is slated to meet Wednesday to approve a rule for a resolution to kick Greene off the House Education and Labor Committee and the Budget Committee."

Well, I am sure when the GOP has control of the House again -- they can target Democrats who engage in conspiracy theories, dog whistle to white supremacists and openly call for assassinations of elected members of Congress and strip their assignments too...and besides, why would a woman who thinks the Sandy Hook and Parkland school shootings were fake -- why would that woman want to be on the education committee anyway??
DC stresses diversity but not in thought. No wonder the two parties are the flip side of the same coin

You're right. The right wing is diverse enough to accept batshit crazy people in positions of authority while the left isn't. Of course those batshit crazy people must still be white supremisists.

Notice they didn't remove the two Sharia Law mutants from their posts. Hell I'd have kicked them both out of Congress.

When you're dealing with people who believe Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man, I think that explains how people can elect a person like marjorie green.
Or, in the words of one of the GOP's most profoung thinkers
1612325597527.png

I agree and you wasted yours long ago.
I have a HUGE Brain, highest IQ on USMB

Some brain.
After two weeks in office, President Biden is already a higher rated President than Trump.

Of course, he never did send an angry mob to attack Congress and was never IMPEACHED TWICE

LOL You haven't checked his rating lately. I read its in the 40's. It will get lower once all of his economy killing EO's kick in.

Trump didn't send an angry mob. If you listen to what he "did" say it was that they should peacefully go to the Capital Buildings and air their concerns. He also told them to peacefully go home.

Impeachment of a non sitting POTUS is a waste of tax dollars and time. Which is something you Dems are good at. Hell you spent four years and billions of dollars trying to bring Trump down and failed.
credible link?

Meanwhile House Democrats prop up one of their own for assignment on the House Intelligence Committee; one who let himself get compromised (fucked) by a China spy. I know people who have struggled getting a security clearance with lesser transgressions. There is no way Eric Swallwell should keep his seat on the House Intelligence Committee.

Forum List

Back