🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

House Intel panel not investigating Flynn. Only the leaks. Proves Trump was the target not Flynn

Well well well. I knew when I put together the timeline last night that all they were aiming for was grounds to impeach Trump.

This proves it. Read it and weep libs. Flynn isn't going to be investigated. But the leaks will be. Then I want Trump as Doc Holliday used to say "Play for blood".

Clean out every backstabber.

© Greg Nash
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) says he won’t open an investigation into President Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn, citing executive privilege.

But the committee will investigate who leaked the story that led to Flynn’s resignation and why Trump's national security adviser was being recorded, CNN reported Tuesday.

Rep. Devin Nunes says the Intelligence Committee won't look into discussions between Trump and Flynn, citing executive privilege

— Manu Raju (@mkraju) February 14, 2017House Intel Chair @DevinNunes says Cmte will look into IC leaks of Flynn/Russia call.

— Jake Tapper (@jaketapper) February 14, 2017

Chairman: House intel panel won’t investigate Flynn, will probe leaks

Somebody is going to prison. Wiretapping private citizens then leaking the conversations, bad news for the perps.

I went to the Hill for my source because the Post and the NYT were very carefully scripting their stories on this making it appear as if Trump knew about this from the beginning.

But I had read at the Hill something very telling. No one told the President until they realized Flynn was lying to Pence.

The time line of how this unforlded tells the real story.

Ruh roh. Why would you hide this from the President if you thought this was soooooooo serious?

Answer. Because Trump was the real target not Flynn.

• Jan. 15: Pence tells “Fox News Sunday”: “I talked to General Flynn yesterday, and the conversations that took place at that time were not in any way related to the new U.S. sanctions against Russia or the expulsion of diplomats.”

• Late January: Acting Attorney General Sally Yates, who would later be relieved of her duties by Trump because she declined to defend his travel ban, informs the White House counsel of Flynn's misleading statements and warns that they were so egregious that he could open himself up to Russian blackmail, given Russia knew he had mischaracterized the call to his superiors. The White House does not amend its false statements.

She didn't act in mid January though. Others were pressing for the President to be informed but they were still holding back.

Here ya go sparky.

"The Post said Yates and a senior career national security official delivered a message to White House counsel Donald McGahn expressing concern about Flynn’s discussions with Russia’s ambassador.

It is unclear what McGahn did with their warning.

The communication from Yates was prompted by Flynn telling Vice President Mike Pence and others he did not converse about U.S. sanctions against Russia with Sergey Kislyak in December."

It's clear why they were hiding this from Trump. He was the real target in this.

Spicer just admitted a few hours ago that they knew about it weeks ago.

Even with this knowledge Flynn was still included in all security meetings and calls with world leaders.

This is a clear and gross example of either complicity or incompetence in the Trump admin.

I'll say it again; a storm is coming.

Spicer just admitted a few hours ago that they knew about it weeks ago.

Even with this knowledge Flynn was still included in all security meetings and calls with world leaders.

This is a clear and gross example of either complicity or incompetence in the Trump admin.

I'll say it again; a storm is coming.

Drip, drip, drip...

What's even funnier is the attempted misdirection about "illegal" leaks.

Please, that is the same line Hillary tried about the DNC leaks, an attempt to ignore the real and present fact: What the leak contained.

Hypocrisy, it's just that.

Nah. He resigned because he lied to the VP and he got caught at it.

The close relationship with Russia is a bunch of hogwash and you're dearest wish.

If wish's were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow you're hair off. LOL
Well, why'd he lie, and why'd he have contacts with the Ruskie ambassador? The Senate Intelligence Committee will be asking that.

I don't see why the House should investigate that too. But it seems that they are opening a Pandora's box. The reason the story leaked was because the WH didn't do anything after being told about Flynn's communications with the Ruskie. I don't think Chafetz wants to go there.
Are you sayin that nobody's allowed to talk to Russia now?

Jesus Christ...you faggots make up new rules as you go

The close relationship with Russia is a bunch of hogwash and you're dearest wish.

What a joke. You denying Trump's close relationship with Russia is the most naive thing I've ever heard.
Why won't he ever criticize Putin?
Why did he equate America with a murderous dictator prompting fm General Barry McCaffrey to say Trump's comment " was the most unamerican comment I ever heard by a commander in chief."

Funny.. since Putin has compromising information or pictures on Trump all the deplorables turned into commie lovers.

Well well well. I knew when I put together the timeline last night that all they were aiming for was grounds to impeach Trump.

This proves it. Read it and weep libs. Flynn isn't going to be investigated. But the leaks will be. Then I want Trump as Doc Holliday used to say "Play for blood".

Clean out every backstabber.

© Greg Nash
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) says he won’t open an investigation into President Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn, citing executive privilege.

But the committee will investigate who leaked the story that led to Flynn’s resignation and why Trump's national security adviser was being recorded, CNN reported Tuesday.

Rep. Devin Nunes says the Intelligence Committee won't look into discussions between Trump and Flynn, citing executive privilege

— Manu Raju (@mkraju) February 14, 2017House Intel Chair @DevinNunes says Cmte will look into IC leaks of Flynn/Russia call.

— Jake Tapper (@jaketapper) February 14, 2017

Chairman: House intel panel won’t investigate Flynn, will probe leaks
How many other things has General Flynn lied about in his career?

Why is it that when WikiLeaks came out with stuff about Clinton and the Democratic party all the Trumpbots screamed and yelled that they didn't care how it came out, but that it was important that it did. Now when leaks come out putting Trump and his staff in a bad light, it's all about finding the leaks and prosecuting them.

Seriously, I'm not trying to be an asshole, BUT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WARNED YOU GUYS ABOUT WHEN YOU SAID THE SHIT YOU SAID ABOUT HILLARY AND WIKILEAKS! You didn't care, and now magically you do. You fucking Trumpbots are a bunch of hypocrites and this proves it.

Find how the leaker is tied to Obama and charge them all with sedition

Funny, all of a sudden it's not about the ends justifying the means... it's about finding how the information got out and prosecuting them. smh

Well, why'd he lie, and why'd he have contacts with the Ruskie ambassador? The Senate Intelligence Committee will be asking that.

I don't see why the House should investigate that too. But it seems that they are opening a Pandora's box. The reason the story leaked was because the WH didn't do anything after being told about Flynn's communications with the Ruskie. I don't think Chafetz wants to go there.

What a crock. The leaks have been coming for weeks.

Yup and I'd bet its the Obama holdovers doing the leaking. That should be investigated.

As for Flynn?? What could he promise the Russians?? Not a damned thing. The most he could do was try to reassure them about the sanctions.

He lost his job over it.

What a joke. You denying Trump's close relationship with Russia is the most naive thing I've ever heard.
Why won't he ever criticize Putin?
Why did he equate America with a murderous dictator prompting fm General Barry McCaffrey to say Trump's comment " was the most unamerican comment I ever heard by a commander in chief."

Nah. The joke is the way you and those like you think Putin has Trump in his pocket.

Trump did business with Russia and I'm sure he knows Putin but if you think Trump is anyone's pocket it just shows what a biased hack you are.

Trump didn't get where he is in the business world by being anybody's pushover.

Grow a couple of brain cells dumbass.

Forum List

Back