🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

House Intel panel not investigating Flynn. Only the leaks. Proves Trump was the target not Flynn

Nah. He resigned because he lied to the VP and he got caught at it.

The close relationship with Russia is a bunch of hogwash and you're dearest wish.

If wish's were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow you're hair off. LOL
Well, why'd he lie, and why'd he have contacts with the Ruskie ambassador? The Senate Intelligence Committee will be asking that.

I don't see why the House should investigate that too. But it seems that they are opening a Pandora's box. The reason the story leaked was because the WH didn't do anything after being told about Flynn's communications with the Ruskie. I don't think Chafetz wants to go there.

Come on dude. Wouldn't you lie to protect you're cushy Govt. job?? Flynn isn't the first and he sure a shit won't be the last.

His communication with the Russian was just that. Communication. He wasn't in office and neither was Trump. A whole lot of nothing is what I see.
Ah, but Trump was aided by Putin.

How did Putin aid Trump??

Sweet baby Jesus.

UFO+landing.jpg

Well well well. I knew when I put together the timeline last night that all they were aiming for was grounds to impeach Trump.

This proves it. Read it and weep libs. Flynn isn't going to be investigated. But the leaks will be. Then I want Trump as Doc Holliday used to say "Play for blood".

Clean out every backstabber.

© Greg Nash
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) says he won’t open an investigation into President Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn, citing executive privilege.

But the committee will investigate who leaked the story that led to Flynn’s resignation and why Trump's national security adviser was being recorded, CNN reported Tuesday.

Rep. Devin Nunes says the Intelligence Committee won't look into discussions between Trump and Flynn, citing executive privilege

— Manu Raju (@mkraju) February 14, 2017House Intel Chair @DevinNunes says Cmte will look into IC leaks of Flynn/Russia call.

— Jake Tapper (@jaketapper) February 14, 2017

Chairman: House intel panel won’t investigate Flynn, will probe leaks
I think backstabbing was the reason behind the resignation. If you backstab a sitting president who's imposing sanctions on a nation, by talking directly to officials, saying that those sanctions will be lifted once the next president comes in, and then lie about when asked, you deserve to lose the privilege of representing any president. The fact that you find those things less troublesome then the fact that information gets out, says a lot of the principles you adhere to. Namely none.

Well well well. I knew when I put together the timeline last night that all they were aiming for was grounds to impeach Trump.

This proves it. Read it and weep libs. Flynn isn't going to be investigated. But the leaks will be. Then I want Trump as Doc Holliday used to say "Play for blood".

© Greg Nash
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) says he won’t open an investigation into President Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn, citing executive privilege.

But the committee will investigate who leaked the story that led to Flynn’s resignation and why Trump's national security adviser was being recorded, CNN reported Tuesday.

Rep. Devin Nunes says the Intelligence Committee won't look into discussions between Trump and Flynn, citing executive privilege

— Manu Raju (@mkraju) February 14, 2017House Intel Chair @DevinNunes says Cmte will look into IC leaks of Flynn/Russia call.

Ummm, Flynn wasn't being tapped. The Russian ambassador was.
why would that be? I didn't think that was legal.

© Greg Nash

I think backstabbing was the reason behind the resignation. If you backstab a sitting president who's imposing sanctions on a nation, by talking directly to officials, saying that those sanctions will be lifted once the next president comes in, and then lie about when asked, you deserve to lose the privilege of representing any president. The fact that you find those things less troublesome then the fact that information gets out, says a lot of the principles you adhere to. Namely none.
Nope, in no way does that let Flynn off the hook. what a stupid fk. Now why don't you call all of the documents posted about the DNC as disconcerting.

The list of failures and missteps of the Trump administration is as well known as it is long: a litany of patently obvious lies to the public and the press; mismanagement and vicious infighting; several malodorous Cabinet choices; mixed messages from on high, many of them coming within minutes of each other; leaks that gush like a fire hydrant; national security lapses that would be comical if they were not so risky; and a job approval rating lower at this point than that of any new president in memory.

But all of that is as nothing compared with the conflagration now.

Flynn resigned after it became clear that federal investigators and the national media were closing in on his close relationship ― bought and paid for, it appears ― with Vladimir Putin and his henchmen in Moscow.
Well, it may have been an advisor stepping out of bounds to do what he thought his master wanted, and Trump does want to end sactions despite Putin's military actions in Ukraine being against intl law, and dangerous in that Putin is acting as if WII and the Cold War never happened in using his military to acquire real estate and natl resources. The obvious question though is whether Flynn acted on Trump's orders. And the two have deeper links that Trump has with either Tillerson or Mattis. That's where the Senate Intelligence Committee is going.
he does? how do you know?

House Intel panel not investigating Flynn

he resigned to avoid an investigation ...

DDDDUUUURRRRRRR.

RW's ain't too damn bright are they.

© Greg Nash

Nope, in no way does that let Flynn off the hook. what a stupid fk. Now why don't you call all of the documents posted about the DNC as disconcerting.
If I'm not mistaking the DNC got punished for their backstabbing, they got wiped out. I'm glad you mentioned them though. How did we get to see the e-mails? Russian hacks. So here again the lack of principals shines through. The OP and for that matter you and the president find it perfectly acceptable when a foreign government hacks damaging e-mails from the opposition but has a huge problem when stuff gets leaked by it's own people.

Wishful thinking considering that the White House had advanced knowledge of Flynn and his illegal conversations, by almost 4 weeks.

Swamp Rat Barbie (Conway) was just on cable news yesterday saying that Trump had total confidence in Flynn.

Seems that nobody was handed the invisible pink slip until the news broke that the White House had advance knowledge (Thanks to The Washington Post).

Keep at the mental gymnastics, you guys got conned - Bad too.

Flat out lie that Trump was informed for 4 weeks. This is where the D's in intelligence really really fucked up.

Yates only gave the information to WH counsel after they realized that Flynn had lied to Pence. So that puts the info in the WH hand very very recently.

Trump was target all along.

And they weren't going to get him. Trump not only needs to drain the swamp but he needs to purge every leaking critter out of it.

© Greg Nash

Somebody is going to prison. Wiretapping private citizens then leaking the conversations, bad news for the perps.

Here's the key. And boy oh boy there's trouble coming to the Hill. Flynn was a private citizen still. Who authorized the investigation under Obama?

Questions. Why did no one inform the President elect? And what did Obama know about this? And when did he know it?

Nunes is pissed and he's going to get to the bottom of this. God help you D's.

"Instead, Nunes said he is most concerned that the FBI was recording Flynn’s call with the Russian envoy — which was then leaked to press.

"I expect for the FBI to tell me what is going on, and they better have a good answer," Nunes told the Washington Post, in line with Trump’s response to Flynn’s resignation.

"The big problem I see here is that you have an American citizen who had his phone calls recorded."

And then leaked. "Play for blood" Trump.

Wishful thinking considering that the White House had advanced knowledge of Flynn and his illegal conversations, by almost 4 weeks.

Swamp Rat Barbie (Conway) was just on cable news yesterday saying that Trump had total confidence in Flynn.

Seems that nobody was handed the invisible pink slip until the news broke that the White House had advance knowledge (Thanks to The Washington Post).

Flat out lie that Trump was informed for 4 weeks. This is where the D's in intelligence really really fucked up.

Yates only gave the information to WH counsel after they realized that Flynn had lied to Pence. So that puts the info in the WH hand very very recently.

And they weren't going to get him. Trump not only needs to drain the swamp but he needs to purge every leaking critter out of it.

flat out LIE?

you're a flat out moron ..

The White House reportedly knew what Flynn discussed with Russia's ambassador 'for weeks' before he resigned

Nah. He resigned because he lied to the VP and he got caught at it.

The close relationship with Russia is a bunch of hogwash and you're dearest wish.

If wish's were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow you're hair off. LOL
Well, why'd he lie, and why'd he have contacts with the Ruskie ambassador? The Senate Intelligence Committee will be asking that.

I don't see why the House should investigate that too. But it seems that they are opening a Pandora's box. The reason the story leaked was because the WH didn't do anything after being told about Flynn's communications with the Ruskie. I don't think Chafetz wants to go there.

What a crock. The leaks have been coming for weeks.

Leaking details of Trump's phone conversations with foreign leaders...all kinds of laws being broken. I will be interesting to see how high this goes and if it snares any Dem's in congress. Looks like the Dem's meltdown spun out of control and now they have serious legal troubles.

© Greg Nash

Somebody is going to prison. Wiretapping private citizens then leaking the conversations, bad news for the perps.

I went to the Hill for my source because the Post and the NYT were very carefully scripting their stories on this making it appear as if Trump knew about this from the beginning.

But I had read at the Hill something very telling. No one told the President until they realized Flynn was lying to Pence.

The time line of how this unforlded tells the real story.

Ruh roh. Why would you hide this from the President if you thought this was soooooooo serious?

Answer. Because Trump was the real target not Flynn.

Jesus.

Once and for all; Flynn was not the target. All Russian officials were under surveillance at the time.

You guys are so dogmatic you can't see the storm coming.

flat out LIE?

you're a flat out moron ..

The White House reportedly knew what Flynn discussed with Russia's ambassador 'for weeks' before he resigned

Bull fucking shit. I've put it up a quizzillion times already that Yates herself said they felt they had to tell the WH counsel after they realized Flynn had lied to Pence.

Does that make it a day and a week and therefore a fucking asshole Democrat newspaper can stretch it into weeks?

© Greg Nash

I went to the Hill for my source because the Post and the NYT were very carefully scripting their stories on this making it appear as if Trump knew about this from the beginning.

But I had read at the Hill something very telling. No one told the President until they realized Flynn was lying to Pence.

Ruh roh. Why would you hide this from the President if you thought this was soooooooo serious?

Wanted, scapegoat to take the fall for illegal wire tapping and leaks, if interested contact the Democratic party.

© Greg Nash

• Jan. 15: Pence tells “Fox News Sunday”: “I talked to General Flynn yesterday, and the conversations that took place at that time were not in any way related to the new U.S. sanctions against Russia or the expulsion of diplomats.”

• Late January: Acting Attorney General Sally Yates, who would later be relieved of her duties by Trump because she declined to defend his travel ban, informs the White House counsel of Flynn's misleading statements and warns that they were so egregious that he could open himself up to Russian blackmail, given Russia knew he had mischaracterized the call to his superiors. The White House does not amend its false statements.

Forum List

Back