House Passes MORE Act Which Decriminalizes Marijuana

Agree
Our decades long obsession with Marihuana has done more harm than good

GettyImages-82656717-e1547835955476.jpg

Besides the fact there is no basis for criminalizing any drug, the feds in particular are not constitutionally authorized to regulate or restrict drugs.
Probably falls under the Extremely Abused and uncodified "General Welfare." So just who gets to decide my general welfare.... The elected numbnuts, special interest and extremist groups. Just lovely. Tennessee controls my body but my feet are in concrete, if it really was my body my choice, I could make it through the week.

Probably falls under the Extremely Abused and uncodified "General Welfare." So just who gets to decide my general welfare.... The elected numbnuts, special interest and extremist groups. Just lovely. Tennessee controls my body but my feet are in concrete, if it really was my body my choice, I could make it through the week.
General Welfare does not apply to your welfare but the welfare of We the People

technically meth isnt a drug, its chemicals mixed together that fry the brain and should be illegal,,

my view has always been the government cant restrict me from naturally grown anything,, if they can ban marijuana they can ban lettuce or any other plant,,
I'm not gonna lose too much sleep worrying about lettuce being banned.

Forum List

Back