House Speaker Johnson begins posting Jan 6th footage.

Now is the American public's chance to pick and choose all the scenes that the phony January 6th committee left out.
Now the REPUBLICANS will cherry pick all that supports there view and the Democrat's will cherry pick what supports there view.
AND NOTHING NEW will be learned.

Now the REPUBLICANS will cherry pick all that supports there view and the Democrat's will cherry pick what supports there view.
AND NOTHING NEW will be learned.
Most of the world has already seen the truth we're just talking about the general public who's dazed and confused by a dishonest and corrupt mainstream media.... and a lying president

BIDEN DEM CULT FUCKS are so concerned about threats to our DEMOCRACY…..so when are the 5/29 hearings going to begin?

BIDEN DEM CULT FUCKS are so concerned about threats to our DEMOCRACY…..so when are the 5/29 hearings going to begin?
Would be interesting to see a death toll and TOTAL of all the damage during the summer of 2020 rioting including police stations burned up, police cars vandalized, spray painted car lots, businesses destroyed including Targets, Wendy's etc..... you remember all those peaceful protests the Democrats were gaslighting us about

Nope, now that all the tapes are released the truth will come out.

The truth that Republicans attacked our Capitol?

1700418522986.jpeg

The truth that Republicans attacked our Capitol?
The truth that the televised Liz Cheney Nancy Pelosi J6 show was just that.
Truth that people are being arrested as if they were political prisoners in Venezuela.
Truth that the mainstream media is an arm of the WEF CIA and DNC at best.
Truth that Donald J Trump was absolutely right about everything from the time he first said they spied on my campaign.
Truth the Biden crime family has sold us out.
Should I go on because I can keep going all day with this brother?

The truth that the televised Liz Cheney Nancy Pelosi J6 show was just that.
Truth that people are being arrested as if they were political prisoners in Venezuela.
Truth that the mainstream media is an arm of the WEF CIA and DNC at best.
Truth that Donald J Trump was absolutely right about everything from the time he first said they spied on my campaign.
Truth the Biden crime family has sold us out.
Should I go on because I can keep going all day with this brother?
:laughing0301:

I’m sorry, but I only lasted two of your wild claims before I couldn’t stand any more

How does the non violent footage absolve the violence and threats again?

Benedict Donald is still responsible, practically and morally, for all the violence that happened during his riot.

Forum List

Back