House Speaker Johnson begins posting Jan 6th footage.

No it doesn’t. Violence still needs to be called out and punished. Especially when it’s based on lies spread by the president of the UsA f
You all don’t know how scoring works so naturally you would feel and wish that 1-99 does not mean you lost

You all don’t know how scoring works so naturally you would feel and wish that 1-99 does not mean you lost
It’s not sport game genius. I know that’s what the puppet master try and get you to think and there are gullible drones like yourself that follow that mentality. But back in reality. There isn’t a scoreboard. We are one country full of individuals trying to run a Republic. And people like you who fall for the team sports mentality are the ones causing the issues

The lying usurpers who sat on the J6 committee are among the most corrupt people ever in US government.

The hypocrisy is staggering. They can edit video to make the protestors look bad. When the other side releases portions of the video, the J6 truthers cry SELECTIVE EDITING!
Like NBC edited the 911 Zimmerman call. They should've been fined out of existence for that.

Republicans are the only ones who asked how many FBI agents were there and director Wray couldn't say under oath because of whatever reason.

Typical Republicans

It wasn’t US

It was the FBI
It was BLM
It was Antifa

It was all Nancy Pelosi’s fault

The party of personal responsibility

But I thought you said Trump told them to do that? They were doing it before Trump had the chance to tell them to do it.

Trump had been spreading lies for weeks before Jan 6

The TRUMPmob was expected to ”Stop the Steal”
He did not care how they did it

I believe the violent part was done by antifa, and was planned to be by the democrat party.
20230409_083856.jpg

Forum List

Back