House to Investigate Feds

I believe i had it at the end of november and beginning of December.
That’s highly unlikely.
Actually everyone at my hangout was sick and complaining about it for about two weeks. There were a bunch of honey whiskey shots bought during that time.

Those whisky shots would have lowered your immune system and helped the virus attack you.
Actually it helped the cough, my hangout is a local small bar. What do you think we do there? Lol

That’s highly unlikely.
Actually everyone at my hangout was sick and complaining about it for about two weeks. There were a bunch of honey whiskey shots bought during that time.

Those whisky shots would have lowered your immune system and helped the virus attack you.
Actually it helped the cough, my hangout is a local small bar. What do you think we do there? Lol

Sure, it will suppress a cough. If you have a respiratory infection, it will push it downward. There's no doubt it lowers your immune response. Ask any professional except a bartender.

is going to investigate the totally life-endangering policy of social isolation that will cause far more deaths in the coming months than the original onset of this virus?
You mean the policy that wouldn't be necessary if the tRump *administration* had payed attention to briefings they had been getting since November.

That one?
Actually no one knew it was here in november then, but it is proof that this isolation is a hoax to crash the economy. It was here in november and everyone got together for thanksgiving and christmas. People got sick and survived. I believe i had it at the end of november and beginning of December. It sucked but it's no reason to crash a great economy over.
Nobody said we knew it was here in November.

Do try to keep up for a change, won't you?
You claiming Trump was briefed on it in November dumbass, your so full of hate you can't keep up with your lies about Trump. I feel sorry for you.
Not a lie.
The only people who knew about it in November were the Chinese government, they weren't telling anyone. But it was here in november and we seemed to survive the holiday season without panic. You do realize when the truth of this over rated hoax gets out. Trump will still be your president till 2025.
So politicians knew and still invested all their time trying to impeach Trump? Even calling him racist when he stopped travel from China. Yet still using their time impeaching Trump instead of worrying about American's safety. Pretty bad on your part.
Do you think tRump let's Democrats into his classified intelligence briefings? They might make him wake up or pay attention or something.
You think everyone on the intelligence agency is his supporters? Lol, if you think that i got a bridge to sell you.

That’s highly unlikely.

Sure, it will suppress a cough. If you have a respiratory infection, it will push it downward. There's no doubt it lowers your immune response. Ask any professional except a bartender.
Well at the time we thought it was just a bad cold. Nobody knew about it then, but it was rough.

is going to investigate the totally life-endangering policy of social isolation that will cause far more deaths in the coming months than the original onset of this virus?
You mean the policy that wouldn't be necessary if the tRump *administration* had payed attention to briefings they had been getting since November.

That one?
Actually no one knew it was here in november then, but it is proof that this isolation is a hoax to crash the economy. It was here in november and everyone got together for thanksgiving and christmas. People got sick and survived. I believe i had it at the end of november and beginning of December. It sucked but it's no reason to crash a great economy over.

You claiming Trump was briefed on it in November dumbass, your so full of hate you can't keep up with your lies about Trump. I feel sorry for you.
Not a lie.
The only people who knew about it in November were the Chinese government, they weren't telling anyone. But it was here in november and we seemed to survive the holiday season without panic. You do realize when the truth of this over rated hoax gets out. Trump will still be your president till 2025.
So politicians knew and still invested all their time trying to impeach Trump? Even calling him racist when he stopped travel from China. Yet still using their time impeaching Trump instead of worrying about American's safety. Pretty bad on your part.
Do you think tRump let's Democrats into his classified intelligence briefings? They might make him wake up or pay attention or something.
You think everyone on the intelligence agency is his supporters? Lol, if you think that i got a bridge to sell you.
And then they all get busted for "leaking classified info".

That one?

Not a lie.
And then they all get busted for "leaking classified info".
There has been leaks by obama holdovers Trump's entire presidency.

That’s highly unlikely.

Well at the time we thought it was just a bad cold. Nobody knew about it then, but it was rough.

I went overboard. A little doesn't hurt and it soothes a lot of symptoms, physical and other.

I turned a cold into pneumonia once, but it took a few days of hardcore partying.

That’s highly unlikely.

I went overboard. A little doesn't hurt and it soothes a lot of symptoms, physical and other.

I turned a cold into pneumonia once, but it took a few days of hardcore partying.
I usually stop by there on my way home to have a few beers and shots. Talk to my friends before i come home, but they shut the bars down here. So we have been going down to the property i just bought and drink there. Lol

That’s highly unlikely.
And? There’s more than one contagious illness at a time.
Never had those symptoms for two weeks, it sucked. One of my buddies is thinking about getting tested to see if he had it. Since he flies a lot.
Those symptoms are common to many infections. It’s extremely improbable that the virus was widely circulating in the US without anyone noticing.

That’s highly unlikely.
And? There’s more than one contagious illness at a time.
Never had those symptoms for two weeks, it sucked. One of my buddies is thinking about getting tested to see if he had it. Since he flies a lot.
Those symptoms are common to many infections. It’s extremely improbable that the virus was widely circulating in the US without anyone noticing.
So you saying the virus isn't that serious? I mean more people get together during thanksgiving and Christmas than any other holidays.

Forum List

Back