House to Investigate Feds

is going to investigate the totally life-endangering policy of social isolation that will cause far more deaths in the coming months than the original onset of this virus?
You mean the policy that wouldn't be necessary if the tRump *administration* had payed attention to briefings they had been getting since November.

That one?
You mean the briefings that said that the virus was not human-to-human contagious and that only animals could get it? The one the WHO was promoting on behalf of their butt masters, China? That briefing?
Lame RWNJ deflections. Long debunked.
It has never been debunked. you're choice to belief it has is all on you.

Of course it has. The administration had scientific and political personnel embedded with the WHO, and the administration knew, in real time, what the WHO knew.

is going to investigate the totally life-endangering policy of social isolation that will cause far more deaths in the coming months than the original onset of this virus?
You mean the policy that wouldn't be necessary if the tRump *administration* had payed attention to briefings they had been getting since November.

That one?
You mean the briefings that said that the virus was not human-to-human contagious and that only animals could get it? The one the WHO was promoting on behalf of their butt masters, China? That briefing?
Yes it has. You'll have to do better.

Next!

That one?

Of course it has. The administration had scientific and political personnel embedded with the WHO, and the administration knew, in real time, what the WHO knew.
Yup

That one?
Actually no one knew it was here in november then, but it is proof that this isolation is a hoax to crash the economy. It was here in november and everyone got together for thanksgiving and christmas. People got sick and survived. I believe i had it at the end of november and beginning of December. It sucked but it's no reason to crash a great economy over.
Nobody said we knew it was here in November.

Do try to keep up for a change, won't you?
You claiming Trump was briefed on it in November dumbass, your so full of hate you can't keep up with your lies about Trump. I feel sorry for you.

That one?

Sure, sure it has. Good grief.

That one?

Next!
I've already done better than you can answer too. Enjoy your night, you're just not going to win and I don't have time for losers.

That one?
Actually no one knew it was here in november then, but it is proof that this isolation is a hoax to crash the economy. It was here in november and everyone got together for thanksgiving and christmas. People got sick and survived. I believe i had it at the end of november and beginning of December. It sucked but it's no reason to crash a great economy over.

You claiming Trump was briefed on it in November dumbass, your so full of hate you can't keep up with your lies about Trump. I feel sorry for you.
Not a lie.

That one?

Next!
I've already done better than you can answer too. Enjoy your night, you're just not going to win and I don't have time for losers.
Nope. You're just repeating tRump's lies mindlessly as usual.

That one?

Next!
I'm not repeating anything Trump is saying. I'm pointing out what the WHO has said.

If you think I'm going to keep going back and forth with your childlike, "He did", your crazy.

Just take your loss like a man and move on.

Buh bye.

That one?

Not a lie.
The only people who knew about it in November were the Chinese government, they weren't telling anyone. But it was here in november and we seemed to survive the holiday season without panic. You do realize when the truth of this over rated hoax gets out. Trump will still be your president till 2025.

That one?

Next!
I'm not repeating anything Trump is saying. I'm pointing out what the WHO has said.

If you think I'm going to keep going back and forth with your childlike, "He did", your crazy.

Just take your loss like a man and move on.

Buh bye.
No, you are repeating what tRump says WHO said.

That one?

Not a lie.
The only people who knew about it in November were the Chinese government, they weren't telling anyone. But it was here in november and we seemed to survive the holiday season without panic. You do realize when the truth of this over rated hoax gets out. Trump will still be your president till 2025.

I believe i had it at the end of november and beginning of December.
That’s highly unlikely.
Actually everyone at my hangout was sick and complaining about it for about two weeks. There were a bunch of honey whiskey shots bought during that time.
And? There’s more than one contagious illness at a time.
Never had those symptoms for two weeks, it sucked. One of my buddies is thinking about getting tested to see if he had it. Since he flies a lot.

That one?

Not a lie.
So politicians knew and still invested all their time trying to impeach Trump? Even calling him racist when he stopped travel from China. Yet still using their time impeaching Trump instead of worrying about American's safety. Pretty bad on your part.

Absolutely necessary to examine the Trump administration's pathetic, life endangering response to the pandemic.

And before Republicans get their shorts in a wad, remember the House's totally political Benghazi investigation of Hillary when they were in charge.

"What goes around, comes around!"
You mean the trump response that democrats called xenophobic, racist and alarmist while they encouraged people to gather in large groups?
You’re either an idiot or Chinese.

That one?

Not a lie.
So politicians knew and still invested all their time trying to impeach Trump? Even calling him racist when he stopped travel from China. Yet still using their time impeaching Trump instead of worrying about American's safety. Pretty bad on your part.
Do you think tRump let's Democrats into his classified intelligence briefings? They might make him wake up or pay attention or something.

Forum List

Back