House votes to revoke IRS funding for 87,000 new agents.

What? The Democrats got next years spending already passed.
Wow. The CBO scored those IRS agents at a 100 billion dollars in increased revenue. Eliminate them and there goes the revenue. I mean how damn hard is that to understand?

The CBO is shit at predicting things accurately.
Wow, how hard is it to understand. More enforcement for the IRS, more revenue. I mean don't make me rehash information that has already been documented. Perhaps an example would work better. So, the local Walmart has a problem with self-checkout. Understaffed, they find that many customers are scamming them out of hundreds of dollars by simply not scanning the merchandise they put in the bag. So, someone makes the suggestion that they double the staff at the self checkout, and they run some numbers and find they will decrease shrink by a couple hundred dollars an hour. However, a certain group disagrees. They say that second person is an "invasion of privacy", that damn those people in self checkout, if they want to steal a few items, well no one should invade their privacy. They claim the "shrink" prevented is overestimated. They claim the loss currently experienced is, well, worth it, for whatever reason. And the best part, why the higher prices honest consumers have to pay because of those losses is, well, just the cost of doing business.

Here is the deal, I highly doubt you are willing to pay ten cents more per a dozen eggs because assholes are stealing shit in the self checkout. But you got no problem paying hundreds more in taxes because wealthy individuals game the system with an understaffed IRS. I mean damn, you people need to wake up and smell the damn coffee.

But you got no problem paying hundreds more in taxes because wealthy individuals game the system with an understaffed IRS.
I congratulate anyone who pays little to no tax. Smart people avoid funding that inept bureaucracy.

You are no more informed than the average pre-schooler, although the difference is the pre-schooler wants to be more informed. In 2010 the IRS audited 23 percent of all returns with incomes in excess of ten million dollars. After the last time a Republican Congress kneecapped the IRS, cutting their funding by more than 20 percent, that number dropped to .03 percent. So, you make ten million in 2010 the chance of you being audited was better than one in five. Now, it is less than one in three thousand.

The IRS has ten years to collect back taxes, then the statue of limitations kicks in. In 2010 they "wrote off", do you understant that term? Wrote off 15 billion dollars. In 2019 it was 34 billion dollars. From 2014 to 2016 880,000 "non-filers" with high incomes owed 46 billion dollars in taxes. The IRS is in no position to collect that money and the clockis ticking.

Think about that for a moment. We have high income individuals, earning more than ten million a year, that don't even fawking bother filing their damn taxes. Hell, they know the IRS doesn't have the resources and they know they can run out the clock. In my world, that makes them deadbeat scum, you seem to worship these SOB's.

The 300 biggest delinquents owe an average of 33 million each. All this information has been sourced and documented within this very thread, you are too stupid to even realize it. And just to explain the difference to you. Ignorance is just that, ignorance, but stupid is willful ignorance. But let me lay this out there for you.

You owe the IRS 30 some million dollars. You are six years in on a ten year SOL. Dropping a couple hundred grand to a PAC that supports Republicans willing to further decrease the IRS's collection ability is like a no damn brainer. And true to damn form, that is the first, THE FAWKING FIRST, action this Congress takes as an order of business.

Bought and Bossed, I am quite sure you have no damn idea where that comes from, but it sure as hell describes this dysfunctional Republican party we are now witnessing. I would like to think that this bill will die a slow death in the Senate, but Manchin epitomizes just the type of individual that would collect all that "dark money" to protect the tax cheats.

But this is what really gets me. Just a cursory glance at Trump's tax return clearly indicates he is one of those wealthy individuals that knows the IRS is undermanned and is playing the game. Hell, even when the IRS is REQUIRED to audit his return, they don't. A half dozen schedule C's and magically enough, expenses always equal revenue--BULLSHIT. Pages of partnerships, and how many partnerships has the IRS audited in the last five years, NONE.

Look, you are probably some schmuck that either works a w-2 job, or draws Social Security or disability. You can't hide anything from the IRS and they sure as hell don't need agents to keep up with you, they have computers. But in the end, you are going to be paying more because those fatcats that you worship and will never be able to become, are screwing the government, and US, over.

Again, the fact that this was the first order of business for this Republican congress tells me everything. But they know, most of the public is like you, too damn stupid to realize what is happening. And until we change that, we are destined to a world of hurt.
You may be long-winded, but at least you’re repetitive and lacking in integrity. We don’t need 87k more IRS enforcement agents. We need to change the way our government collects taxes. We’ve known this for generations.

What we don’t need are more IRS Agents feeling compelled to crawl up our collective asses. And we need to start reining in the budget.

Your figures are fraudulent. You are a willing participant in this fraud.

No...you are running from the question because you're a rube.
No. I’m challenging you. What difference does it make to you (or to our discussion) to know who I voted for.

I didn’t ever vote for the criminal, Brandon.

No. I’m challenging you. What difference does it make to you (or to our discussion) to know who I voted for.

I didn’t ever vote for the criminal, Brandon.
Because it quickly establishes what manner of delusional fool I'm dealing with.

Now answer

You may be long-winded, but at least you’re repetitive and lacking in integrity. We don’t need 87k more IRS enforcement agents. We need to change the way our government collects taxes. We’ve known this for generations.

What we don’t need are more IRS Agents feeling compelled to crawl up our collective asses. And we need to start reining in the budget.

Link us to your source of the numbers...

I congratulate anyone who pays little to no tax. Smart people avoid funding that inept bureaucracy.
Then get the fuck out. Move to fucking Somalia, I mean it takes the biggest piece of shit in the world to condemn the nation that provides them with damn near everything. What happens when the money in your bank account is suddenly gone? What about all those evil terrorists in the Middle East that are just itching to come over here and fuck with you? What about the shipping lanes that you depend on to get your cheap ass clothes from Vietnam? Even the internet, which God damn forbid, you have the ability to post on--what would it be without the federal government. Hell, your damn water, the air you breath

Post up numbers that refute my numbers or STFU.

if and when I choose to post up (or down) any contrary “numbers,” I’ll do so. But that’s my choice.

And your “numbers” are bullshit regardless of whether I provide any real numbers.

Either way, gfy. I don’t take commands from you douchey libtard cockbites.

No ma’am. It only gives you another basis to make your baseless idiotic assumptions.

I already told you I didn’t vote for Brandon.

Now, gfy. 👍
It's the script you follow.

Either you're a Grifty Dead Ender....or worse, a "libertarian".

Wow. The CBO scored those IRS agents at a 100 billion dollars in increased revenue. Eliminate them and there goes the revenue. I mean how damn hard is that to understand?
The irs needs to be eliminated. Fair tax, is what needs to be done. That way our politicians don't get rich. While they screw us over. We could pay the debt off in a short time if we eliminated the irs alone.

Then get the fuck out. Move to fucking Somalia, I mean it takes the biggest piece of shit in the world to condemn the nation that provides them with damn near everything. What happens when the money in your bank account is suddenly gone? What about all those evil terrorists in the Middle East that are just itching to come over here and fuck with you? What about the shipping lanes that you depend on to get your cheap ass clothes from Vietnam? Even the internet, which God damn forbid, you have the ability to post on--what would it be without the federal government. Hell, your damn water, the air you breath

GFY, useful idiot.

Forum List

Back