🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

House wants mentally ill to have guns

I've said it before and I'll say it again....conservative scum won't be happy until the USA is the most dangerous country in the world to live.
------------------------------------------------------------------ I mean , look at SYTFE and his posted emotion . He would remove guns from all Trump supporters if he could .

doesn't really matter though does it . Trump supporters won this time and we will just be happy to follow the law . SYTFE and Fenton who lost [losers] are also aware and will also have to do the same as they follow the law BBen !!:afro:

I've said it before and I'll say it again....conservative scum won't be happy until the USA is the most dangerous country in the world to live.

Right. <sarcasm>Because it is we conservatives who consistently take the side of criminals, perverts, tyrants, terrorists, foreign invaders, and other such filth; against that of honest, decent law-abiding Americans.</sarcasm>

What could possibly go wrong?

House rolls back Obama gun background check rule - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)The Republican-led House voted Thursday to repeal an Obama-era regulation that required the Social Security Administration to disclose to the national gun background check system information about people with mental illness.

<more>
Please point out somewhere on this continent where disable senior citizens have been causing crimes with their legally owned firearms. At the same time, take a look at the carnage that is Chicago and its gangs and drug dealers. Which of these entities are really a threat.

Please point out somewhere on this continent where disable [sic] senior citizens have been causing crimes with their legally owned firearms. At the same time, take a look at the carnage that is Chicago and its gangs and drug dealers. Which of these entities are really a threat.

Which of those groups traditionally tends to vote conservative/Republican, and which tends to vote LIbEral/Democrat?

Forum List

Back