Houston Man Disarms Thugs And Sends One To Hell

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Darwin awards handed out in Houston.

I don't think these two idiots planned this robbery very well. Note to self, I you're going to rob someone don't get close enough to them that they can take your gun away from you.

"Houston, TX — Some people ought to know better. Two teenage thugs decided to rob a Houston man at gunpoint. But that’s a bad idea in Texas, as they soon found out. Their intended victim send one of them to the morgue and the other to the hospital."

Good for him!

News reports like this warm my heart!

Yes, the news also warmed the cockles of my heart.

Or as someone once put it, the news "made a little holiday in my heart."

Sadly, though, Texas is on its way to blue status. Pretty soon the families of similar dear sweet "children" will get payouts from the taxpayer, and the victim will be sent to jail.

Darwin awards handed out in Houston.

I don't think these two idiots planned this robbery very well. Note to self, I you're going to rob someone don't get close enough to them that they can take your gun away from you.

"Houston, TX — Some people ought to know better. Two teenage thugs decided to rob a Houston man at gunpoint. But that’s a bad idea in Texas, as they soon found out. Their intended victim send one of them to the morgue and the other to the hospital."

Feel-good story of the day.

Forum List

Back