Houston police chief & DA make huge stand against FEDS- refuse to jail pot smokers

BREAKING: Houston Police Chief & DA Make Huge Stand Against Feds — Refuse to Jail Pot Users

It’s a new year, and signs abound that cannabis decriminalization will continue rolling across the nation. Three more states legalized recreational use on the November ballot – bringing the total to seven – and four other states joined the long list of medical use states.

Read more at BREAKING: Houston Police Chief & DA Make Huge Stand Against Feds -- Refuse to Jail Pot Users
----------------------------------------------------------------

And they should, pot is a plant which is harmless unlike the prescribed drugs handed out like candy by doctors , unlike booze, cocaine etc.
Nobody ever freaking died smoking pot get with the truth and not some liberal democratic bs lies to keep the war on drugs going. If the war on drugs ever worked we wouldn't have a gawd damn drug issue.

And no I dont smoke the shit, it is the point of knowing why and how come this is a rigged system to control and dictate over a gawd damn plant.
They want the big money coming Uuuugh ppl wake up

Support legalization of pot.

But to say it is harmless is complete bullshit.

Inhale burning plant matter, you will pay the price eventually.

So is the GMO FOOD the FDA tells you is perfectly safe. The Native American's smoked plants for centuries they never got lung cancer IT IS BS!!
I'm not saying that inhaling smoke in general is good for you, but it doesn't mean the pot is causing the cancer either.
PPl who never smoked a day in their lives get lung cancer what do they tell you caused it " oh genetics " right.

It's a scam all the way around that is the point you are all missing..
BOOZE CAUSES LIVER DAMAGE BUT IT'S LEGAL
BOOZE CAUSES ULCERS IT'S LEGAL
BOOZE CAUSES TEN THINGS OVER WHAT POT DOES.

BREAKING: Houston Police Chief & DA Make Huge Stand Against Feds — Refuse to Jail Pot Users

It’s a new year, and signs abound that cannabis decriminalization will continue rolling across the nation. Three more states legalized recreational use on the November ballot – bringing the total to seven – and four other states joined the long list of medical use states.

Read more at BREAKING: Houston Police Chief & DA Make Huge Stand Against Feds -- Refuse to Jail Pot Users
----------------------------------------------------------------

And they should, pot is a plant which is harmless unlike the prescribed drugs handed out like candy by doctors , unlike booze, cocaine etc.
Nobody ever freaking died smoking pot get with the truth and not some liberal democratic bs lies to keep the war on drugs going. If the war on drugs ever worked we wouldn't have a gawd damn drug issue.

And no I dont smoke the shit, it is the point of knowing why and how come this is a rigged system to control and dictate over a gawd damn plant.
They want the big money coming Uuuugh ppl wake up

Support legalization of pot.

But to say it is harmless is complete bullshit.

Inhale burning plant matter, you will pay the price eventually.
So I should stop smokin' corn husks........? :dunno:

There are .more than 100 plants that are poisonous. Would that the drug addicts found all plants equally as harmless. After all, they are just plants.

Since you think poisonous plants are the same as pot, I guess that makes you a lot dumber than those addicts you seam to dislike.

The four feral blacks that tortured the disabled boy were all high on harmless pot.

If we shot the druggies we would not have legalization to think about.
The weed calmed them down. I think it would have been worse for him if they weren't stoned.

Have you smoked much weed in your life Tipsycatlover? There are a lot of misconceptions about the effects of weed. It's actually a great drug. Much better than drinking. No hang over, it doesn't last a long time, and it's not a physically addicting drug. It's pretty miraculous actually.

The four feral blacks that tortured the disabled boy were all high on harmless pot.

Maybe we should do the same with drinkers...... Shoot them.......
We've already proven that prohibition does not work, that it creates a strong and violent underworld yet some still think they can make prohibition work.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over even when it's proven not to work.
Oh and I don't smoke pot or drink.
Singapore has won their war on drugs.

There are .more than 100 plants that are poisonous. Would that the drug addicts found all plants equally as harmless. After all, they are just plants.

Since you think poisonous plants are the same as pot, I guess that makes you a lot dumber than those addicts you seam to dislike.
It's a plant. Just a harmless plant. It comes out of the ground.

The weed calmed them down. I think it would have been worse for him if they weren't stoned.

Have you smoked much weed in your life Tipsycatlover? There are a lot of misconceptions about the effects of weed. It's actually a great drug. Much better than drinking. No hang over, it doesn't last a long time, and it's not a physically addicting drug. It's pretty miraculous actually.
I have never used drugs of any kind. I do not drink alcohol. Drug users should be shot between the eyes and the family billed for the bullet.

I have never used drugs of any kind. I do not drink alcohol. Drug users should be shot between the eyes and the family billed for the bullet.
You would have a much different perception if you had a little experience with it. Weed is so much fun. I LOVE watching movies stoned. You also are much more creative on it. It somehow unlocks a part of your brain, allowing you to see things in a slightly different way.

Guys who do Brazilian jiu-jitsu commonly used it when they grapple each other. They actually grapple better because it heightens creativity, while also keeping you calm and "in the zone". I guess you could say it allows you to really focus on one thing, thereby removing distractions around you.

Last edited:
If Singapore and the Philippines can fight drugs and win so can we. China comes in next. The druggies are used as slave labor. They are either cured or they die on the assembly line.

We've already proven that prohibition does not work, that it creates a strong and violent underworld yet some still think they can make prohibition work.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over even when it's proven not to work.
Last I checked Singapore wasn't the US and they don't have our civil rights. Maybe it would be a good place for you to move to if that's your ideal........ just be aware their human rights compliance is not all that good......... :eusa_whistle:

Last I checked Singapore wasn't the US and they don't have our civil rights. Maybe it would be a good place for you to move to if that's your ideal........ just be aware their human rights compliance is not all that good......... :eusa_whistle:
Drug addicts are not human and deserve no human rights. Drug addicts are mindless meat suits driven solely by their addiction.

Tipsy the drug war is a waste of money. I know doctors and other professionals, company heads in fact who use it regularly...

Tipsy the drug war is a waste of money. I know doctors and other professionals, company heads in fact who use it regularly...
We never fought a drug war. We had rehab, counseling, community service. Duterte is fighting a drug war. We never did. We accommodated drugs.

Drug addicts are not human and deserve no human rights. Drug addicts are mindless meat suits driven solely by their addiction.
Okie dokie........ Is there a rational human behind that emotive outburst? :dunno:

Oh drugs could be legalized. Take the government out of it. When a citizen takes out a druggie, no arrest. No penalty. If a dealer is selling your kids, wife, husband family drugs, no penalty for putting them in the ground.

No medical care. The druggie can be fired, evicted, or put on the street with no recourse. Caring families can lock them in basements or chain them to the wall in attics.

No welfare of any kind. Drug test for ebt cards. Legalize drugs and punish charities for soup kitchens that feed the addicts.

Then legalization makes sense.

tipsy thinks reefer madness was a real life documentary.....but then when your mind is stuck in 1938 thats what you get...people like tipsy....

Oh drugs could be legalized. Take the government out of it. When a citizen takes out a druggie, no arrest. No penalty. If a dealer is selling your kids, wife, husband family drugs, no penalty for putting them in the ground.

No medical care. The druggie can be fired, evicted, or put on the street with no recourse. Caring families can lock them in basements or chain them to the wall in attics.

No welfare of any kind. Drug test for ebt cards. Legalize drugs and punish charities for soup kitchens that feed the addicts.

Then legalization makes sense.

So it would be like the pharmaceutical industry, interesting.

Forum List

Back