Houston Toddler accidentally kills self with gun

Police: Houston toddler dead after self-inflicted gunshot — ABC News

Boy do I get sick of hearing these stories, which seem to happen at least every week in America. In my opinion the parents of these children should be held legally accountable for the untimely death of their child. Our household doesn’t own a firearm but if we did it’d be in a place my kids would never be able to find and I’d probably lie to them and tell them we don’t have one just so when they’re old enough they don’t go looking for it.
:CryingCow:

People kill people not firearms you stupid ass motherfucker

The kid was a well regulated militia, exercising his constitutional rights.....

The second amendment is too important to mess with

We need to start them young so that shooting people becomes second nature. An occasional accident is a small price to pay
It seems you are elated to know an innocent child is dead just so you can push your idiotic prejudice against lawful gun ownership.

Where is the "outrage" when a toddler drowns in a pool because his parents were negligent?

I don't see anyone calling for Brody Miller and his wife to be jailed because they were negligent in fact these people are called victims of a tragic accident not negligent parents

But then again we all know it's somehow worse to be killed in a shooting accident than any other accident even though many other fatal accidents happen with more frequency

The kid was a well regulated militia, exercising his constitutional rights.....

The second amendment is too important to mess with

We need to start them young so that shooting people becomes second nature. An occasional accident is a small price to pay

:bigbed:

The emotional rants of far left folks are never productive in these kinds of threads s0n.... might as well just contribute by posting up and emoticon!

Forum List

Back