🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How about this for trendy "protests"?

Shitting on peoples property is just down right disgusting.

How about those places with homeless throughout start putting out porta potty facilities for those unfortunate to use instead of providing them with needles for their addictions?

Because those porta potties would last 1-2 days before being trashed by the very homeless using them.

They would become unusable within hours due to the simple fact that many homeless don't give a damn about hygiene, be it due to mental illness, drug addiction, or simply not giving a fuck after they used it.
Build cement enclosures then with cement or steel pots where the waste can be ran into the sewers. I am sure they can come up with a feasible means to deal with it all.

You still need people to clean them, and I'm sure some homeless advocate will bitch about them, comparing them to something in a "concentration camp" or something like that.

You also underestimate the ability of people to destroy things if they set their mind to it.
No I don't under estimate the damage people can do. Remember I owned the company that contracted to maintain public facilities for many years. Hiring someone to spray those facilities down with a spray washer once a day if needed would still be better than people shitting and pissing all over public sidewalks where everyone is subjected to their nasty waste.

And if they bitch about that too f'in bad.

Now you just have to get them to use the facilities.

You are making the classic "mistake" (not an insult, just an observation) of assuming the people we are talking about have the same outlook and ethics you do, i.e. "I don't want to shit in public, therefore they don't want to shit in public". The sad fact is that many of these homeless just don't give a fuck. Some would shit or piss on the outside of the facilities. Why? "Because fuck you, that's why"
I realize some "don't give a fuck" but if their freedom is threaten and they face either being locked up or using a more sanitary method most will use the sanitary methods. If not lock their asses up. This bunch of pansy or money grabbers for keeping this kind of crap alive has gone on long enough. If they want to act like animals start treating them and training them like animals.

I doubt most will, and they will have advocates of the current system behind their "right" to poop as they see fit.

I realize some "don't give a fuck" but if their freedom is threaten and they face either being locked up or using a more sanitary method most will use the sanitary methods
you're misguided. know that. you've never met one.
Actually have met several over the years. One was locked up several times; got out and eventually went right back to the same old shit. Worse part though was when he got a girlfriend and she got pg and a few months after the baby was born the girl realized the POS had been giving the baby meth. That one is still roaming free but belongs in permanent lockup. Another we know got straight and stayed straight after being locked away for many years. Plus many others over the years.

How about those places with homeless throughout start putting out porta potty facilities for those unfortunate to use instead of providing them with needles for their addictions?

Because those porta potties would last 1-2 days before being trashed by the very homeless using them.

They would become unusable within hours due to the simple fact that many homeless don't give a damn about hygiene, be it due to mental illness, drug addiction, or simply not giving a fuck after they used it.
Build cement enclosures then with cement or steel pots where the waste can be ran into the sewers. I am sure they can come up with a feasible means to deal with it all.

You still need people to clean them, and I'm sure some homeless advocate will bitch about them, comparing them to something in a "concentration camp" or something like that.

You also underestimate the ability of people to destroy things if they set their mind to it.
No I don't under estimate the damage people can do. Remember I owned the company that contracted to maintain public facilities for many years. Hiring someone to spray those facilities down with a spray washer once a day if needed would still be better than people shitting and pissing all over public sidewalks where everyone is subjected to their nasty waste.

You are making the classic "mistake" (not an insult, just an observation) of assuming the people we are talking about have the same outlook and ethics you do, i.e. "I don't want to shit in public, therefore they don't want to shit in public". The sad fact is that many of these homeless just don't give a fuck. Some would shit or piss on the outside of the facilities. Why? "Because fuck you, that's why"
I realize some "don't give a fuck" but if their freedom is threaten and they face either being locked up or using a more sanitary method most will use the sanitary methods. If not lock their asses up. This bunch of pansy or money grabbers for keeping this kind of crap alive has gone on long enough. If they want to act like animals start treating them and training them like animals.

I doubt most will, and they will have advocates of the current system behind their "right" to poop as they see fit.
Who pays for those advocates?

Partially the government, partially rich people.

That brings to mind a video a young gal I know in Detroit area posted of some guy eating out some other guy with a newer expensive car he was leaning on in a parking lot at the stadium. The giver must be out of his mind drugged out or desperate for more drugs and the more well to do guy so desperate for his own pleasure I can imagine would be the type to pay to keep crap like that available. Same theory with whores who are drugged out.

I don't picture them doing just for charity sake.

That brings to mind a video a young gal I know in Detroit area posted of some guy eating out some other guy with a newer expensive car he was leaning on in a parking lot at the stadium. The giver must be out of his mind drugged out or desperate for more drugs and the more well to do guy so desperate for his own pleasure I can imagine would be the type to pay to keep crap like that available. Same theory with whores who are drugged out.

It's the current system. Homelesses and the response to it are an industry, and why would anyone in the industry want to remove it's only reasource?

It's the current system. Homelesses and the response to it are an industry, and why would anyone in the industry want to remove it's only reasource?
I don't doubt that and the only way to break it is break that cycle. Refugees were big bucks too for a few.

I realize some "don't give a fuck" but if their freedom is threaten and they face either being locked up or using a more sanitary method most will use the sanitary methods
Actually have met several over the years. One was locked up several times; got out and eventually went right back to the same old shit. Worse part though was when he got a girlfriend and she got pg and a few months after the baby was born the girl realized the POS had been giving the baby meth. That one is still roaming free but belongs in permanent lockup. Another we know got straight and stayed straight after being locked away for many years. Plus many others over the years.
Normal people want to believe people are better than they really are. benefits of doubt and all of that. The reality is, the majority of them are pure ignorant disrespectful punks. even the ladies.

What this clearly demonstrates is that getting arrested for shitting on the pavement depends on where the the pavement is located.

• If it's a public side walk or street, it's okay.
  • If it's underneath the floor covering in a grocery store open to the public, it's okay.
  • If it's the driveway of an elite, liberal asshole Speaker of the House, it is not okay.

Normal people want to believe people are better than they really are. benefits of doubt and all of that. The reality is, the majority of them are pure ignorant disrespectful punks. even the ladies.
That comes with being a Christian society. We try to retain hope for the hopeless but it is another thing when thugs and greedy ones are allowed to abuse our hope for profit, power or position; that is when the law has to step in. Just because someone else gives themselves over to evil doesn't mean that they get to take everyone else there with them.

you gotta poop you gotta poop. Funny, if you take a leak they'll come after you though. indecent exposure and all. funny pulling your trousers down to take a poop isn't indecent. it's fking hilarious.

almost makes you want to get naked and dance your bojangle at em and yell, hey, nanny nanny boo boo.

Forum List

Back