How about those Falcons?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
My only regret is not betting more on the money line. I've only lost one SB bet, and I figure Pete Carroll owes me for the loss plus interest:boohoo:

I may eat my words, but it's nice to see the Patriots out-matched for a change. Can't say I'm a fan. That and Peyton was always > Brady...........Same with Montana. Really, Marino as well. Warner had more talent too. Rodgers definitely more. Perhaps Brees. Graham I'm guessing.

It's just about time for Lady Gaga to hit the field. I wonder if she will tak shit on Trump?

Get ready for the N-national F-federation of L-lberals to take the halftime over.

Last edited:
Uh ohh, she actually said God Bless America.. I about choked on a Dorito.

Lady Gaga is disappointing the liberals, and we are loving it... :beer:

Course you probably saw they protested Tom Brady and the Patriots, because Brady may have voted for Trump. No stoop too low apparently.

Course you probably saw they protested Tom Brady and the Patriots, because Brady may have voted for Trump. No stoop too low apparently.
. When did that happen ? Wait I'll take your word for it... Did you see her pull the Latino out, and she said you can stay ?? That was her suttle jab at Trump.

. When did that happen ? Wait I'll take your word for it... Did you see her pull the Latino out, and she said you can stay ?? That was her shuttle jab at Trump.

I didn't see that.
. Yep, she stepped off the stage, and was walking down shaking hands, and then she pulled the Latino girl or maybe it was a Muslim girl out, hugged her, and said in the song lyrics "you can stay".

Forum List

Back