How Adolf Hitler Tackled Financial and Economic Crisis Within Three Years

Actually no. I found the article interesting and informative and posted it in the correct subforum and now you degenerate libtards are trolling it. Enjoy getting in trouble. Low IQ and lack of maturity is all any of you are showing.I am above that and any of you

dear, can you cut the BS and tell us what you think was special about your friend Hitler's tax and spend liberalism?

If you read the article its the entire way he turned around the economy that fascinates me...read it since you are one of a few who at least wants to discuss the damn article.

dear eddy only wants to discuss it because he is so stupid he thinks Hitler was a liberal when in fact he was a right wing progressive.

The White Resister - How Adolf Hitler Tackled Financial and Economic Crisis Within Three Years

Fascinating. I didn't even the full depth of it because most books I have found don't talk about it..Hitler certainly knew what he was doing...no wonder he was targeted for destruction.Can't have nations thinking they can go at it alone and make it without the IMF's approval or help!

Hitler was a megalomaniac responsible for starting a war that cost 50 million lives.
Actually world jewry declared war on Germany in 1933. They started the war not the other way around.As usual that has nothing to do with economics.
The White Resister - How Adolf Hitler Tackled Financial and Economic Crisis Within Three Years

Fascinating. I didn't even the full depth of it because most books I have found don't talk about it..Hitler certainly knew what he was doing...no wonder he was targeted for destruction.Can't have nations thinking they can go at it alone and make it without the IMF's approval or help!

Moron.
Some more brilliant comments from the resident retard republican.

Well, I'm certainly not going to click on a link from some piece of shit anti-Semite. The Nazi economic program was disgustingly simple; privatize banks, public utilities, and social services, secretly build a military from scratch while funneling all such funds through a shell corporation (Metallurgische Forschungsgesellschaft). Then, anybody not employed in building armaments or enlisted in the military was detained without trial.

LOL....simpleton.Read the link or get lost. Leave the conversation to adults.

what is "world jewry"???

If you read the article its the entire way he turned around the economy that fascinates me...read it since you are one of a few who at least wants to discuss the damn article.

too stupid, if you've read it why cant you tell us what was special about

dear, if you read the article why can't you tell us what was special about your friend Adolf's tax and spend???

dear, if you read the article why can't you tell us what was special about your friend Adolf's tax and spend???

It was a very much IMPOSED AND QUICK FIX-UP ------using the totalitarian techniques that genocidal totalitarian maniacs have used thruout history. Stalin
used them, Mao used them, Pol Pot used them------the common denominator of
all such leaders is GENOCIDE. The do it whilst stepping on the dead bodies of
millions------which is why nuts are impressed

It was a very much IMPOSED AND QUICK FIX-UP ------using the totalitarian techniques that genocidal totalitarian maniacs have used thruout history. Stalin

well,..... lets be honest Hitler got far better economic results than Stalin Mao Pol Pot. I assume this is because Germans are good and smart workers no matter what the circumstances, they like to follow orders, and there was a lot of capitalism in Nazi Germany before the war and genocide started.

Eddy knows that if we followed his silly advice in his books and articles that world poverty would increase 10% world wide.

well,..... lets be honest Hitler got far better economic results than Stalin Mao Pol Pot. I assume this is because Germans are good and smart workers no matter what the circumstances, they like to follow orders, and there was a lot of capitalism in Nazi Germany before the war and genocide started.

Hitler started out with a far better situation than existed in Cambodia and in
china

china
Don't confuse Eddy with facts. He is a concrete learner and can't abstract.

china
Don't confuse Eddy with facts. He is a concrete learner and can't abstract.

I am impressed Jake-----uhm-----now lets talk DSM V

Indeed, you and Eddy should both study it closely.

I have-----I will diagnose you later. BTW---there are many reasons for discharge
from the military-----both general and medical. I have done those too
:) Part of your rehab in the lock down ward includes therapy time on the computer and a well-thumbed copy of the DSM. I hope you are getting better.

too stupid if tax and spend doesn't work and trickle down does not work, what does?
Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Any idea at all?

See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

Trickle up.

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 400 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

Prove the minimum wage would be $23.50, if it increased with that inflation metric since 1970.

-Transportation, food, shelter prices.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

Price controls don't work. Unless you think Venezuela has an economy we should emulate.

-First: You can't compare and contrast third world countries with the US.

-Secondly: No price controls have ever been implemented with a large increase in income for workers.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

Impossible. Unconstitutional. Stupid.

It's not impossible, or unconstitutional, or stupid unless you're ignorant.

Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

Prove the minimum wage would be $23.50, if it increased with that inflation metric since 1970.

Price controls don't work. Unless you think Venezuela has an economy we should emulate.

-Secondly: No price controls have ever been implemented with a large increase in income for workers.

Impossible. Unconstitutional. Stupid.

It's not impossible, or unconstitutional, or stupid unless you're ignorant.

Link?

You're right, it'd be easier for us to avoid than the third-worlders.

Yeah, that wouldn't happen either.

It's not impossible, or unconstitutional, or stupid

Yes it is.

Hitler began confiscating people, their wealth and property as soon as he came to power is 1933. He took their houses, their businesses and everything they owned, including their gold teeth. He put them to work as slave labor. While he held off on using the masses this way till a later date, the early political and engineered arrest brought huge amounts of cash and resources into his treasury. Without knowing how much wealth and resources his system of confiscation and thievery financed his treasury and operations it is pure speculation when asking how he made the German economy work.

Link?

- Here's an add from 1970. Go shopping.

associatedad.jpg

-Deceivers, like you, don't understand.

-Not with the GOP in power.

Yes it is.

-Show me.

Link?

- Here's an add from 1970. Go shopping.

associatedad.jpg

-Deceivers, like you, don't understand.

-Not with the GOP in power.

Yes it is.

-Show me.

So you don't have any actual statistics, just an old ad?

You're always good for a laugh.

Forum List

Back