How affirmative action hurts Asian Americans in college admissions

Asclepias is why we have Affirmative action
I agree. Since I and other Blacks are so superior to you affirmative action is needed to help you.
Yeah, I sure do have to worry about the Obamaphone lady taking my job......Bwaaaahhhaaaaahhhhhaaaaaa....
No one wants your job cleaning the fryer at McDonals pink boy.
Bwaaaahhhhaaaaahhhhaaaa... I did that Job 40 years ago, but instead of staying a victim of liberalism which you black "folks" continue to do, I moved on up to fixing jets and investing in the stock market..

Asclepias is why we have Affirmative action
I agree. Since I and other Blacks are so superior to you affirmative action is needed to help you.
Yeah, I sure do have to worry about the Obamaphone lady taking my job......Bwaaaahhhaaaaahhhhhaaaaaa....
No one wants your job cleaning the fryer at McDonals pink boy.
Bwaaaahhhhaaaaahhhhaaaa... I did that Job 40 years ago, but instead of staying a victim of liberalism which you black "folks" continue to do, I moved on up to fixing jets and investing in the stock market..
Sure you did. :itsok:

Next time I roll through the drive-in you better make sure my fries are hot pink boy. :laugh:

How Affirmative Action Hurts Asian-Americans in College Admissions

Michael Wang stared at the letter in dismay.

It marked the sixth Ivy League university he had been rejected by, out of the seven he had applied to. In addition to his perfect ACT score and grade-point average, he was ranked third nationally in piano, sang at President Barack Obama’s inauguration, and had received accolades in many debate competitions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't see this Country being destroyed by degenerates maybe you are part of the American problems. .

And yet two thirds of Asians vote Democratic, which as an Asian man, blows my mind. There is a real disconnect between what people think they are voting for and what they are actually voting for.

How Affirmative Action Hurts Asian-Americans in College Admissions

Michael Wang stared at the letter in dismay.

It marked the sixth Ivy League university he had been rejected by, out of the seven he had applied to. In addition to his perfect ACT score and grade-point average, he was ranked third nationally in piano, sang at President Barack Obama’s inauguration, and had received accolades in many debate competitions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't see this Country being destroyed by degenerates maybe you are part of the American problems. .

And yet two thirds of Asians vote Democratic, which as an Asian man, blows my mind. There is a real disconnect between what people think they are voting for and what they are actually voting for.
They vote Dem because there is no other party in opposition to the Repubs that can actually win.

Affirmative Action hurts all intelligent people

No wonder Asians hate Blacks.....at least the Asians I know do
All the asians I know love Black people...

Maybe that is because they weren't dumb enough to fall into the racial division trap. You should look at your own bs when it comes to whites and the bs you spew against them lol ...........

Or those articles posted where you make comments you know on those white women LOL.

All the asians I know love Black people...

Maybe that is because they weren't dumb enough to fall into the racial division trap. You should look at your own bs when it comes to whites and the bs you spew against them lol ...........

Or those articles posted where you make comments you know on those white women LOL.
White women are cool with me. I was asking Tank if he thought white women were dumb.

The Asians I know cant stand whites.

Mexican hate them too.

Thats weird. I have had both Mexican and Asian girlfriends and I also have them in my family.

Oh for fk sakes does everything have to have detail for you........

that doesn't mean every fking black hates whites, it doesn't mean every Mexican hates blacks , it doesn't mean every fkging Asian hates blacks....

Mexican hate them too.

Thats weird. I have had both Mexican and Asian girlfriends and I also have them in my family.

Oh for fk sakes does everything have to have detail for you........

that doesn't mean every fking black hates whites, it doesn't mean every Mexican hates blacks , it doesn't mean every fkging Asian hates blacks....
You need to have some credibility or be specific. You claimed Mexicans hate Blacks. If that was true why do a lot of them marry and have children with Blacks?

Many Chinese support Trump for this reason. They're also very racist against blacks.

Forum List

Back