How affirmative action hurts Asian Americans in college admissions

Affirmative Action hurts all intelligent people

No wonder Asians hate Blacks.....at least the Asians I know do

Have you ever listened to blacks talking about Asians, Dude?

Asclepias and his ilk are allowed to be just as disgustingly racist as they want. Heck, he even taunted me by supporting the racist thugs who attacked my disabled child, and did so with the full support of this forum administration. He enjoys the same sort of black privilege here that blacks enjoy throughout our identity-politics driven society in that people are so fucking afraid of being accused of racism against blacks that they allow blacks to get away with anything they want.

If you are looking for the absolute MOST racist segment of our population, and want to know the origin of most racial hatred in our society, it sure isn't Asians.

Affirmative Action hurts all intelligent people

No wonder Asians hate Blacks.....at least the Asians I know do

Have you ever listened to blacks talking about Asians, Dude?

Asclepias and his ilk are allowed to be just as disgustingly racist as they want. Heck, he even taunted me by supporting the racist thugs who attacked my disabled child, and did so with the full support of this forum administration. He enjoys the same sort of black privilege here that blacks enjoy throughout our identity-politics driven society in that people are so fucking afraid of being accused of racism against blacks that they allow blacks to get away with anything they want.

If you are looking for the absolute MOST racist segment of our population, and want to know the origin of most racial hatred in our society, it sure isn't Asians.
I have Asians in my family. I have dated and lived with Asians. Asians are good with me. I prefer them over whites that whine about reaping what their ancestors sowed.

...nor whites that are not liberal.

Forum List

Back