🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How American extremists export hate

Unfortunately, there is not much a free liberal democracy can do to prevent this cancer from spreading . This article does not mention it but the US also exports homophobia to Africa under the hate filled benevolence of so called Christian pastors.

Its something that you need to sort out.
Marx an engles called
They said you go to gulag last

This is their final primal scream. It will get more messy, but it has a limited shelf life.

Movements based on frantic hatred and abject paranoia only last so long.

You guys have an amazing crystal ball....And when Hillary wins on election night 2016 with 57% of the NPV and sails over 400 EV, I will just laugh at you.

Unfortunately, there is not much a free liberal democracy can do to prevent this cancer from spreading . This article does not mention it but the US also exports homophobia to Africa under the hate filled benevolence of so called Christian pastors.

Free Liberal Democracy ? The United Kingdom is a Constitutional Monarchy. Why the fuck should anyone listen to your rambling when you don't even know how your own government functions.

blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
Successful blacks have half the opportunities of whites.
The statement is an oxymoron. You can't look at a commercial these days without a black couple or an interracial couple selling stuff. Black rap stars make more money than some African countries. You can't find a blockbuster movie that doesn't feature Morgan Freeman or Denzel Washington or Will Smith. There are laws in place that ensure racial quotas for college and government hiring regardless of qualification. It's true that a black man was killed by a white Police Officer but just last weekend 11 black teenagers were murdered by gunfire in Chicago. Democrats need an angry victimized base to get votes and as long as the democrat party has the full support of the mainstream media there will be racial strife and anarchy.

1447985769749.png

This is their final primal scream. It will get more messy, but it has a limited shelf life.

It just shows up the hypocrisy. Russia may have got trump voted in but the US doesnt have clean hands.

How many Russians voted Trump in? Have you voted, faggot?

You guys have an amazing crystal ball....And when Hillary wins on election night 2016 with 57% of the NPV and sails over 400 EV, I will just laugh at you.
Nope, I have no idea who will win. None. Trump could certainly win. This could easily last a few more years.

But its shelf life is limited, and then we'll be okay. We've seen this before in world history.

Last edited:

Nope, I have no idea who will win. None. Trump could certainly win. This could easily last a few more years.

But its shelf life is limited, and then we'll be okay. We've seen this before in world history.
We managed to live through 2 terms of Born in Kenya Barack without rioting, defacing statues or taking over city centers. You'll be fine

We managed to live through 2 terms of Born in Kenya Barack without rioting, defacing statues or taking over city centers. You'll be fine
Yes I will.

blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
Successful blacks have half the opportunities of whites.

They have half the opportunities and only represent 13 percent of the population. That gives them a more than 2 to 1 advantage at getting an opportunity.

13 doing 50...they know who they are... LOL

There are lots of fairy tales out there.

It just shows up the hypocrisy. Russia may have got trump voted in but the US doesnt have clean hands.
It goes back to what I told you before: Our right wing media have been building in influence now for three decades, and now they're essentially their own universe.

It appears that they're now sucking in people from other countries. Sorry about that.
It is liberals out there murdering and burning towns down. The leftist media is supporting it.

It goes back to what I told you before: Our right wing media have been building in influence now for three decades, and now they're essentially their own universe.

It appears that they're now sucking in people from other countries. Sorry about that.
It is liberals out there murdering and burning towns down. The leftist media is supporting it.
Great. That doesn't change my point in the least.

Your country has been an evil empire long before there was a United States. Drain your own swamp.

Forum List

Back