How are cops supposed to know if their attacker is armed or not?

What category does michael brown fall into.? He was a 300 pound giant in the physical prime of his life. THINK

The same size as Wilson...THINK
He fails in the category of arrest for breaking the law. Call for back up and arrest him, place in in jail awaiting trial. Just common sense.

So you actually think Mike Brown would hang around and wait to be arrested?:lmao:
I'm trying to see your side of this but comments like that make it impossible.
He wasn't running away from anyone. He could've been followed until help arrived. Cops have radios, and usually, other cops are only a few minutes or less away. It doesn't take 20 or 30 minutes to get assistance from other cops. He wasn't attempting to run away from anyone. He was walking down the street when approached, or standing on the sidewalk. Besides he was unarmed and could've been arrested without gun fire.

Thats a load of horse shit.
If he was willing to attack an officer he's damn sure willing to run when it doesnt go his way.
There was never any proof that he attacked an officer. The only proof was the officer's word. For all we know, the officer attacked him first. One witness of the two is dead. The other witness is the police officer. He wasn't running for the bus station to get out of town.

What category does michael brown fall into.? He was a 300 pound giant in the physical prime of his life. THINK

He fails in the category of arrest for breaking the law. Call for back up and arrest him, place in in jail awaiting trial. Just common sense.

So you actually think Mike Brown would hang around and wait to be arrested?:lmao:

I dont know since thats a hypothetical...Did you think he was a flight risk for jaywalking?

But you guys claimed he was running away when officer Wilson shot him in the back?
So which is it?
He was a flight risk for robbery for sure though.

Is flying the same as running? I dont get what you're doing right now besides retelling what "you guys" said. Also dont forget the police didnt know anything about the robbery at the time soooo...can we at least remain consistent and state what point you are making?

I dont know since thats a hypothetical...Did you think he was a flight risk for jaywalking?

But you guys claimed he was running away when officer Wilson shot him in the back?
So which is it?
He stole from a store, and without a gun. He just walked out without paying. He never held a gun on anyone. He wasn't trying to get to the bus station to get out of town. He was walking down the street.

And assaulted a man half his size. That is a felony.
Who did he assault? The only person that claimed assault was the shooter. The only witnesses to the assault are the cop and the dead man. The dead man can't talk.

So which is it?
He stole from a store, and without a gun. He just walked out without paying. He never held a gun on anyone. He wasn't trying to get to the bus station to get out of town. He was walking down the street.

Now you are just making up stuff

1. American common law has defined assault as an attempt to commit a battery. Assault is typically treated as a misdemeanor and not as afelony (unless it involves a law enforcement officer). The more serious crime of aggravated assault is treated as a felony.
What reason do you have to lie about things that can easily be searched?

So which is it?

Is flying the same as running? I dont get what you're doing right now besides retelling what "you guys" said. Also dont forget the police didnt know anything about the robbery at the time soooo...can we at least remain consistent and state what point you are making?

Wrong,officer Wilson got the perps description and what he stole off the radio.
And lo and behold there's the dumbass walking down the middle of the street with the evidence in his hand.

So which is it?

And lo and behold there's the dumbass walking down the middle of the street with the evidence in his hand.

Really? You think the Police Chief would know about that type of information

Ferguson chief Officer didn t know about robbery

But he didnt, he actually said Wilson knew nothing about it....until 4 months later then they had their stories all worked out

So which is it?

1. American common law has defined assault as an attempt to commit a battery. Assault is typically treated as a misdemeanor and not as afelony (unless it involves a law enforcement officer). The more serious crime of aggravated assault is treated as a felony.

Assaulting someone while committing a robbery is a felony.
Stop making shit up.

Its funny that all the freedom loving patriots who are republicans here seem to all make excuses for police abusing their power while in other threads warning about how govt power is to be feared

So which is it?

But he didnt, he actually said Wilson knew nothing about it....until 4 months later then they had their stories all worked out

Yeah I'm sure thats how it happened. And even if what you say is true MB assaulted officer Wilson...game over.

At this point, you can't blame a cop for sprinting in the opposite direction if the color combo isn't just right.

So which is it?

Stop making shit up.

Now that part is true

So which is it?

Yeah I'm sure thats how it happened. And even if what you say is true MB assaulted officer Wilson...game over.

I dont say...the police chief says.

Thanks

Its funny that all the freedom loving patriots who are republicans here seem to all make excuses for police abusing their power while in other threads warning about how govt power is to be feared

I dont fear the police because I've done nothing wrong.
I only worry about the police infringing on my rights using unconstitutional means. Not because I've done anything wrong but because our Constitution forbids it.
When some dumbass gets his ass killed for robbing a store and attacking a cop I dont have a problem with it.

So which is it?

Stop making shit up.

Now that part is true

And you knew that. You were attempting to mislead.

So which is it?

Stop making shit up.
He didn't assault anyone in the store where it took the goods that he walked out without paying for. The video showed only a slight push, nothing more. He didn't hit anyone, knock anyone down, hold a gun on them, nor did he send anyone to the hospital. He simply walked out of the store without paying.

I only worry about the police infringing on my rights using unconstitutional means. Not because I've done anything wrong but because our Constitution forbids it.
When some dumbass gets his ass killed for robbing a store and attacking a cop I dont have a problem with it.
There was never a jury trial to prove assaulting an officer. The office claimed he was assaulted, but no witnesses. As a matter of fact there was never a jury trial to prove any of it. Are we suppose to take the word of the shooter? What do you expect the shooter to say on his behalf?

There are so many cases of this happening in black neighborhoods and for so long that your attempt to make this only about one case is a little off.

Everyone, everwhere cant be a violent thug everytime. Here you say robbing a store.

I bring up Eric Gardner and you'll say you have no problem with killing someone resisting arrest

I bring up Tamir and you'll say you have no problem with killing a kid with a toy gun

I bring up Trayvon and you'll say you have no problem with killing a kid who was...doing something but you know he deserved it.

Do you want to know what the common theme is here. You dont have a problem with cops killing blacks for almost every and all reasons. And everytime the person who pulled the trigger is not a fault but the person who the bullets enter...its their fault.

that pattern is just by coincidence...I'm sure

Stop making shit up.

Now that part is true

And you knew that. You were attempting to mislead.

I wouldnt have said it was true if I was trying to mislead fuck face. I coulda just ignored it and moved on

There are so many cases of this happening in black neighborhoods and for so long that your attempt to make this only about one case is a little off.

Everyone, everwhere cant be a violent thug everytime. Here you say robbing a store.

I bring up Eric Gardner and you'll say you have no problem with killing someone resisting arrest

I bring up Tamir and you'll say you have no problem with killing a kid with a toy gun

I bring up Trayvon and you'll say you have no problem with killing a kid who was...doing something but you know he deserved it.

Do you want to know what the common theme is here. You dont have a problem with cops killing blacks for almost every and all reasons. And everytime the person who pulled the trigger is not a fault but the person who the bullets enter...its their fault.

that pattern is just by coincidence...I'm sure
I agree. They need to look at this: - Police the Police - A Community Project Facebook
It's updated every single day.

So which is it?

Stop making shit up.
He didn't assault anyone in the store where it took the goods that he walked out without paying for. The video showed only a slight push, nothing more. He didn't hit anyone, knock anyone down, hold a gun on them, nor did he send anyone to the hospital. He simply walked out of the store without paying.

Do you really think I have that short of a memory?
I'll be glad to repost the video we've all seen a thousand times if your memory has become foggy over the last few months.

Forum List

Back