How Assad Regim Sponsor ISIS in Syria?

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Like many dictatorships terrorists groups are sponsored and driven secretly by intelligence power of bloody regimes in order to beak the opposition.

In 2009 Iraqi PM has officially accused the Assad regim to train and send terrorists to Irak.

There are more evidence that ISIS group are regim puppets and also sponsored by Iran in Syria in order to break Syrian Free Army and the revolution.

The regime has never done air strike against ISIS since their entry to their bastion in Alraqqa city.

Syria's Assad accused of boosting al-Qaeda with secret oil deals
Western intelligence suggests Bashar al-Assad collaborating with jihadists to persuade West the uprising is terrorist-led

The Syrian regime of President Bashar al-Assad has funded and co-operated with al-Qaeda in a complex double game even as the terrorists fight Damascus, according to new allegations by Western intelligence agencies, rebels and al-Qaeda defectors.

Jabhat al-Nusra, and the even more extreme Islamic State of Iraq and al-Shams (ISIS), the two al-Qaeda affiliates operating in Syria, have both been financed by selling oil and gas from wells under their control to and through the regime, intelligence sources have told The Daily Telegraph.
Syria's Assad accused of boosting al-Qaeda with secret oil deals - Telegraph

An interview with christian opposant Michel Kilo about the links between the regime and ISIS in Syria.

SOC member Michel Kilo claims evidence of Assad links to ISIS - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

BefemgSCMAAguPa+(1).jpg

An interview with christian opposant Michel Kilo about the links between the regime and ISIS in Syria.
:terror:

The SNC is a pathetic joke. Not only the west´s "democratic-faced" representation of a bunch of terrorists, that still is in place though the political uprising, if ever existed, has ended already. No, even a joke for the "opposition" in Syria that refuses to accept the SNC.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/middl...ce-conference-doomed-to-fail.html#post8329365

That must be the evidence we all have been waiting so long for.
Especially the "Assad-sponsored cigarette" could change my mind :lol:

Last edited:
The regime is already allied with thousands of terrorists of Hezbollah and iranian terrorists, it will be evident that he will do alliance with Alqaeda puppets.

telegraphuk_iran_alqaeda.jpg

Last edited:
When I brought this up months ago everyone thought I was touched in the head.

Alliances and oppositions are like a web crisscrossing.

The regime is already allied with thousands of terrorists of Hezbollah and iranian terrorists, it will be evident that he will do alliance with Alqaeda puppets.

Nonsense, any cooperation of the Syrian gov´t with ISIS would lead into the fall of the Syrian gov´t as ISIS wants to make Syria a part of its Caliphate.
The FSA, however, though an islamist organization from the beginning, had utterly different plans with Syria than ISIS and therefor has been busy to accuse the Syrian government of being in alliance with ISIS, but now, as it has become just another terrorist group in the early 2013 at the latest, it´s just terrorist on terrorist and for Syria it is enemy on enemy anyway.
Read here about the failed terrorist offensive in Latakia, that has left thousands of terrorists dead:

The Islamist "Latakia offensive" is a military operation of Al Nusra, Islamic Front, Harakat Scham al-Islam and the Free Syrian Army. The operation is supported by Turkey. The Islamists stormed Kessab e.g. and took the nearby countryside. The fights are ongoing.
So far, 2700 Islamist terrorists were killed and 5600 were wounded by the brave soldiers of the Syrian Army. 50 Syrian soldiers lost their lifes during the clashes. 11 civilians are reported to have been killed in the offensive.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/349228-syria-lataki-offensive.html
Assad and Maliki unite against common enemy Isis | World news | The Guardian

Last edited:
When you pay one side to kill the other side it gives you the space to deal with oppositions elsewhere.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend, till they become my enemy. Assad has consolidated his hold in the south and west, now he can focus on ISIS. There is Turkey, Iraq and now the Kurds and Iran that are focused on stopping ISIS, not just Assad.
American's tend to see things in black and white instead of the multitude of grays that exist.

When you pay one side to kill the other side it gives you the space to deal with oppositions elsewhere.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend, till they become my enemy. Assad has consolidated his hold in the south and west, now he can focus on ISIS. There is Turkey, Iraq and now the Kurds and Iran that are focused on stopping ISIS, not just Assad.
American's tend to see things in black and white instead of the multitude of grays that exist.
ISIS seems to not to have the military power of the other factions fighting in Syria. I think that the part in northern Syria that is still under control of FSA, Islamic Front, etc, is a bigger threat to the SAA than ISIS as they seem to have far more fighters. ISIS was just busy to take areas of Syria with very low population density, which are not of high military importance compared to Syria´s west.

I believe you------I believe (based on no real information and just "intuition")----
that al queida types and Hezbollah types----will form an alliance for the purpose
of invading Saudi Arabia------based on no real information----I believe that this
weird thing is forming in Iraq and Yemen-------a kind of AXIS power-----not
really any more depraved than the old "axis" Germany, Japan, Italy

"OWNERSHIP" of -----Saudi Arabia (and mecca) as the claim to ROYAL
CONTROL OF THE CALIPHATE (oy vey) I think we are now in the
SNOW BALLING phase-----all sorts of nuts are being attracted to THE CAUSE

The Shiite scum will never control Mecca.

If they tried by to invade Saudi Arabia every Sunni in the world would rush to the area and wipe the Shia out once and for all. .. :cool:

If they tried by to invade Saudi Arabia every Sunni in the world would rush to the area and wipe the Shia out once and for all. .. :cool:

Sunni dear-----you are out of step-----THE LATEST fad in the ummah world----who
reside in the "west" ------is "WE muslims ---SUNNI AND SHIA AND SUFI ----
NEVER FIGHT---------DA JOOOS INVENTED THAT IDEA......" or even better>>
"DA JOOOOS MADE US DO IT...."

I believe you------I believe (based on no real information and just "intuition")----
that al queida types and Hezbollah types----will form an alliance for the purpose
of invading Saudi Arabia------based on no real information----I believe that this
weird thing is forming in Iraq and Yemen-------a kind of AXIS power-----not
really any more depraved than the old "axis" Germany, Japan, Italy

"OWNERSHIP" of -----Saudi Arabia (and mecca) as the claim to ROYAL
CONTROL OF THE CALIPHATE (oy vey) I think we are now in the
SNOW BALLING phase-----all sorts of nuts are being attracted to THE CAUSE

The Husseins of Jordan, and formerly syria and iraq, used to rule Mecca for some 700 yrs till the Sauds conquest.

Nonsense, any cooperation of the Syrian gov´t with ISIS would lead into the fall of the Syrian gov´t as ISIS wants to make Syria a part of its Caliphate.
The FSA, however, though an islamist organization from the beginning, had utterly different plans with Syria than ISIS and therefor has been busy to accuse the Syrian government of being in alliance with ISIS, but now, as it has become just another terrorist group in the early 2013 at the latest, it´s just terrorist on terrorist and for Syria it is enemy on enemy anyway.
Read here about the failed terrorist offensive in Latakia, that has left thousands of terrorists dead:

The Islamist "Latakia offensive" is a military operation of Al Nusra, Islamic Front, Harakat Scham al-Islam and the Free Syrian Army. The operation is supported by Turkey. The Islamists stormed Kessab e.g. and took the nearby countryside. The fights are ongoing.
So far, 2700 Islamist terrorists were killed and 5600 were wounded by the brave soldiers of the Syrian Army. 50 Syrian soldiers lost their lifes during the clashes. 11 civilians are reported to have been killed in the offensive.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/349228-syria-lataki-offensive.html
This is the official story not the reality.
The ISIS puppets never targeted Iranian interests or Syrian regime, they only kidnap opposition militants and execute them.
Give me one attack of ISIS against syrian regime in Syria. :arrow:

Shiites are minority of only 10 % in the islamic world, Iranian craps use religion as false slogan to invade the region mainly Irak and Syria.

10-02-01-231792123.jpg

Iranian and russian passport in the liberated camp of ISIS in Aleppo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV6g4Cbytoc]???? ??????? ????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ? ????? ??? - YouTube[/ame]

The ISIS puppets never targeted Iranian interests or Syrian regime, they only kidnap opposition militants and execute them.
LiveLeak.com - ISIS rebels ass kicked by the army , dozen dead or injured

Last edited by a moderator:
my astute opinion ----- the key to the ISIS AXIS is COMMON CAUSE
first step DETERMINE THE CAUSE
the cause is CALIPHATE---------any group which has as its cause the
establishment of ****CALIPHATE***** has the potential of
forming an alliance with any other group harboring that perverse
goal

who seeks ****CAlIPHATE*****???? answer----MUSLIMS and FASCIST

ANTISEMITES

The most significant supporters of the establishment of ****CALIPHATE***** that
pollute the AMERICAN SOCIETY -----as the Strormfronters (why do you guys
imagine that MEIN KAMPF is a best seller in mosque land?. example ----
scum like Indonesian leaders support ***CALIPHATE*** In fact Indonesia
nascent ****CALIPHATE*****

my astute opinion ----- the key to the ISIS AXIS is COMMON CAUSE
first step DETERMINE THE CAUSE
the cause is CALIPHATE---------any group which has as its cause the
establishment of ****CALIPHATE***** has the potential of
forming an alliance with any other group harboring that perverse
goal

who seeks ****CAlIPHATE*****???? answer----MUSLIMS and FASCIST

ANTISEMITES

The most significant supporters of the establishment of ****CALIPHATE***** that
pollute the AMERICAN SOCIETY -----as the Strormfronters (why do you guys
imagine that MEIN KAMPF is a best seller in mosque land?. example ----
scum like Indonesian leaders support ***CALIPHATE*** In fact Indonesia
nascent ****CALIPHATE*****

Very naif opinion.
Anyone can enter Internet and claim he is leader of group who will do state.
Who is behind those masked puppets?

LiveLeak.com - ISIS rebels ass kicked by the army , dozen dead or injured

This is not ISIS, it's armed opposition.
ISIS are masked terrorists with black clothes.
ASSAD-FIGHTERS_2797050b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I predict-----based on my brilliant mind----that, eventually ISIS aka the muslim
caliphate that used to be Iraq----will eventually form a kind of alliance ---perhaps
just an informal "understanding" with Hezbollah (iran) and assad Syria. The unholy
axis will face opposition------which will galvanize a blood bath

I predict-----based on my brilliant mind----that, eventually ISIS aka the muslim
caliphate that used to be Iraq----will eventually form a kind of alliance ---perhaps
just an informal "understanding" with Hezbollah (iran) and assad Syria.
Your brilliant brain needs recalibrated.......that scenario will never happen. .. :cool:

Forum List

Back