How Aweful: Clinton Foundation Hires H-1B Guest Workers In Place Of American Graduates

How unAmerican. This foundation should be dismantled. It is corrupt to the core just like it's founders.

Clinton Foundation Hires H-1B Guest Workers in Place of American Graduates - Breitbart

So one more example of how Trump is no different than Hillary Clinton? Is that your point?

Actually, Drumpf is different in that he also hires a lot of illegals and he sends his own business out of the country - Mexico, China and Bangladesh.

Made in China

upload_2016-3-11_8-45-33.jpeg

How unAmerican. This foundation should be dismantled. It is corrupt to the core just like it's founders.

Clinton Foundation Hires H-1B Guest Workers in Place of American Graduates - Breitbart

So one more example of how Trump is no different than Hillary Clinton? Is that your point?

Actually, Drumpf is different in that he also hires a lot of illegals and he sends his own business out of the country - Mexico, China and Bangladesh.
What Trump does mainly is to build golf courses and hotels in other countries, its different than shutting down an entire industry, firing all the workers and moving operations to another country.

What Trump does mainly is to build golf courses and hotels in other countries, its different than shutting down an entire industry, firing all the workers and moving operations to another country.

HB-1 visas to build golf courses in other countries ... mainly.

uh huh, I see.

I'm walking away from this thread liking Trump and his supporters even less, didn't think that was possible but this is quite the backfire.

HB-1 visas to build golf courses in other countries ... mainly.

uh huh, I see.
you might want to get the ol' eyes checked. The poster I was responding to said that Trump sent his business out of the country.
So what if he hires H-1B, just as many democrats voted for it as did republicans. Well, close, I think there were 10 or so more republican votes for it than democrat votes, but regardless I would call an equal party F-ing of the U.S citizens.
of course it was originally set up only for engineers, doctors and those with advanced degrees that could actually be a benefit to the country. I was not designed so XYZ company could hire Pedro to mop the floor for 2.00 bucks an hour cheaper.

I'm walking away from this thread liking Trump and his supporters even less, didn't think that was possible but this is quite the backfire.

Yeah and I walk away liking Hillary and Trump supporters even less than before. They both are cut from the same material.

Yeah and I walk away liking Hillary and Trump supporters even less than before. They both are cut from the same material.

Nothing wrong with a good old fashioned false equivalency to round out the thread.

More evidence that Hillary is "Working for the average workaday American and is fighting for you!" She likes to use that "rolling up her sleeves" phony phrase too.

Trump is hated because he's not financed by the Special Interests, Lobbyists and Crony Capitalists that OWN this country and run it like their own personal slave.

Even Ted Cruz admitted that in his own words in response to what Trump said in the last debate.

Friendly bit of advice: Stop getting all yer news and opinions from the Wall Street Journal and TV "News".

Nothing wrong with a good old fashioned false equivalency to round out the thread.

Hillary uses guest workers, Trump uses guest workers, I see no difference in the two.

Hillary uses guest workers, Trump uses guest workers, I see no difference in the two.

Everybody uses guest workers, Trump is the one making it a core issue. Plus Trump relies on China for his manufacturing to include the "Making America Great Again" hats. Anyway, that wasn't my point, you said Trump and Clinton supporters are cut fro the same cloth, not the candidates on only a single issue. So, I disagree.

Forum List

Back