How Awesome Would the U.S. Economy Be If It Were Set Free from Massive Government Regulations?

Also, I kind of miss lead based paint. Sure, children would swallow paint chips, and put lead based painted toys in the mouths, and yes, lead is toxic, but free enterprise is what really matters. The same applies to gasoline that was sold until a few decades ago which spewed leaded carbon monoxide into the atmosphere. I mean, what was the harm of that?

Then, before the infamous Tylenol poisonings back in the 70's, nobody was required to seal their product container lids. Those were the good old days!

And again, Argumentum ad absurdum raises its insipid head.

More like Argumentum ad Idiotum

I could finally sell you some tainted meat product...

How long do you think you would remain in business? Selling someone a product you know to be toxic could be considered murder and land you in prison.

Long enough to make quite a bit of money and then move on.

Dipshit.

Wrong, moron. Can you provide an example of anyone making money by selling tainted food?
2 Executed in China for Selling Tainted Milk
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/25/world/asia/25china.html?_r=0

Hello, knock knock. They make money until they are caught.

If you think Red China is a reliable source of information, I have a bridge to sell you. Furthermore, how do you know they made money from it?

2 Executed in China for Selling Tainted Milk
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/25/world/asia/25china.html?_r=0

Hello, knock knock. They make money until they are caught.

If you think Red China is a reliable source of information, I have a bridge to sell you. Furthermore, how do you know they made money from it?

Much more likely than thinking no one has ever knowingly sold tainted food. Making money on the milk is very likely. Your contention is so unlikely given human nature, as to be ludicrous. Give it up. You just keep flying deeper and deeper into the black hole of absurdity.

This is why I believe right wingernuts are mental. Some fool is saying "If they sell tainted meat, then no one will buy from them". But some family or two or three hundred have to get poisoned before anyone knows it's "tainted". Ask that same dipshit if they are willing to let THEIR family be one of the "test cases" and they are outraged. See what I mean? "Dipshit"! What else could it be?

Bipart, everyone has known that lead is toxic by the middle of the 1800's. yet, industry just kept on producing lead painted toys for children until the government made them stop. You can spin that until you get vertigo, but it is still true. If it wasn't for government regulations, we would still be pumping leaded gasoline. And anyone who thinks that the producers of toxic chemicals should be buried in a few feet of soil in rusting 55 gallon cans should not even be allowed to be in the chemical business. I will go this far, though. The government was to blame for Love Canal, because they FAILED to regulate the chemical industry.

Forum List

Back