How bad are these riots?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I don't mean to be playing devil's advocate here but I've seen only a handful of pictures of cars burning. Now is this happening city-wide or only in a few places. I'm just trying to understand the scope of the riots.

Charlotte, you mean? The first night the riots were in the neighborhood where Scott lived, about 10 miles outside Charlotte. The second night the riots were in the city center, an upscale business community. Last night they were in the same area, but there were no riots.
No businesses were burned on any night. Some were looted and a lot of windows got broken. One protester died, being shot by another protester. 44 rioters/protesters were arrested. Several cops and protesters were treated for injuries, none serious.

so the people in Charlotte are rioting about a person not from Charlotte.

wow
The Tree Dwellers riot and loot and destroy property because it's in their DNA to do so.
And when they get a chance to take what doesn't belong to them it's a bonus!

Oh looky looky.. FROM CNN;

Thursday on CNN’s “Outfront,” Todd Walther, the spokesman for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police, told host Erin Burnett the bulk of the protesters being arrested in Charlotte were not from North Carolina, but out of state based on their IDs.

“This is not Charlotte that’s out here,” Walther said. “These are outside entities that are coming in and causing these problems. These are not protesters, these are criminals.”

wow

70% of all arrests have been George Soros paid Out of State thugz
70% of all arrests have been people from out of state. Quit with the bullshit.

FUCK YOU OLD BAT.. It's a fact.. deal with it
Yeah, _______ __ ________. I rewrote it for you factually.

lmfao I love burnt liberal azz on a Friday.. Open that fat mouth and get it shut quickly... OUT OF TOWN SOROS CRIMINALS- The left's pride and joy!

wow

70% of all arrests have been George Soros paid Out of State thugz
70% of all arrests have been people from out of state. Quit with the bullshit.

I'm sorry.. I can't hear you GRAMMY???
Learn to read.
Poor Granny.. got her azz handed to her LMAO:banana:

I don't mean to be playing devil's advocate here but I've seen only a handful of pictures of cars burning. Now is this happening city-wide or only in a few places. I'm just trying to understand the scope of the riots.

ITS ARMAGEDDON!! Without the armageddon part

On TV I saw many, many protesters committing crimes and violating law abiding people's civil rights.

Why weren't they shot?

Forum List

Back