How bad are these riots?

Your article basically says what I said. Don't personally demonize the guy as if he were Dr. No. Like putting Hillary in diapers. It's personal, it's unfair, it's rude, crude and juvenile and it doesn't further your argument whatsoever. It just makes YOU look like a moron who can only synthesize comic books.
Ahhh yes! Could you link us to where the libtards have demonized Trump and where you have chastised them for it?

Your article basically says what I said. Don't personally demonize the guy as if he were Dr. No. Like putting Hillary in diapers. It's personal, it's unfair, it's rude, crude and juvenile and it doesn't further your argument whatsoever. It just makes YOU look like a moron who can only synthesize comic books.
Ahhh yes! Could you link us to where the libtards have demonized Trump and where you have chastised them for it?
Can't stick to the point? I'm SHOCKED!
And I have scolded libtards for being unfair to Trump. I'm an equal opportunity pain in the ass.

Can't stick to the point? I'm SHOCKED!
And I have scolded libtards for being unfair to Trump. I'm an equal opportunity pain in the ass.
I just asked for a link. Got one?

Forum List

Back