🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How badly did the US damage the environment when the Nord Stream pipelines were blown up?

I started another one, just dropped the US part that we all know is true

There's very little environmental damage caused by the release of natural gas.

I started another one, just dropped the US part that we all know is true
Environmental damage from the US attack is absolutely NOT a conspiracy theory. Environmental damage is not some kind of hoax, it belongs in environmental. The US involvement IS critical in discussing the environmental impact, since only the US had enough TNT to create this environmental disaster. The political narrative is being manipulated here to conform to what the left wants.

So No impact?

Natural gas exploration, drilling, and production affects the environment​

When geologists explore for natural gas deposits on land, they may disturb vegetation and soil with their vehicles. Drilling a natural gas well on land may require clearing and leveling an area around the well site. Well drilling activities produce air pollution and may disturb people, wildlife, and water resources. Laying pipelines that transport natural gas from wells usually requires clearing land to bury the pipe. Natural gas production can also produce large volumes of contaminated water. This water requires proper handling, storage, and treatment so that it does not pollute land and other waters. Natural gas wells and pipelines often have engines to run equipment and compressors, which produce air pollutants and noise.

In areas where natural gas is produced at oil wells but is not economical to transport for sale or contains high concentrations of hydrogen sulfide (a toxic gas), it is burned (flared) at well sites. Natural gas flaring produces CO2, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, and many other compounds, depending on the chemical composition of the natural gas and on how well the natural gas burns in the flare. However, flaring is safer than releasing natural gas into the air and results in lower overall greenhouse gas emissions because CO2 is not as strong a greenhouse gas as methane.

Yes, pretty much no impact.

Environmental damage from the US attack is absolutely NOT a conspiracy theory. Environmental damage is not some kind of hoax, it belongs in environmental. The US involvement IS critical in discussing the environmental impact, since only the US had enough TNT to create this environmental disaster. The political narrative is being manipulated here to conform to what the left wants.

We agree. Apparently at least one moderator does not. :)

Raw natural gas causes extreme pollution to the water and to the atmosphere, genius ,but that's what I like about you-- your attention to details normally overlooked by the mainstream.

Was it raw? Link? Explain the "extreme pollution to the water".

There's no environmental damage from the release of natural gas.

We may never know how the impact on the environment.

The US caused massive pollution in the Baltic.

How are we going to clean up the pollution from the Nord Stream sabotage?
Interesting. You work for Putin, don't you?

We may never know how the impact on the environment.

The US caused massive pollution in the Baltic.

How are we going to clean up the pollution from the Nord Stream sabotage?

There's no pollution caused by natural gas.

Why do you feel only the US has that capability?
I suppose we could give that to somebody else, but we'd still be complicit. I think the brits may have similar capability, but I don't recall them making threats like Beijing Biden made.

I suppose we could give that to somebody else, but we'd still be complicit. I think the brits may have similar capability, but I don't recall them making threats like Beijing Biden made.

TNT has been used as an explosive for 120 years. Why would we need to give it to anyone?
It's not a secret formula.

Forum List

Back