🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How bizarre Idaho

I expected it to go to Cruz. No biggie. As usual Trump has won the big ones. I expect Rubio to win Hawaii but doubt I am staying up to 1 am to find out.

Idaho has 32 Delegates and Hawaii has 19 Delegates....however Hawaii goes.

The Donald got 59 Delegates in Michigan and 40 Delegates in Mississippi.
Um, no.

The delegates are still proportional.

I thought these were winner take all? The Donald gets most of Michigan and Mississippi though.
Yeah, and Cruz crushed Trump in Idaho.

But most likely Trump will win Florida like the rest of the South, and Ohio like he won Kentucky and Michigan, which will cancel out basically all of last weekend and several days of Cruz momentum.

Cruz is Trump's best friend in Ohio and Florida.

What this says to me is that the Whiter a state is, the less likely the people within that state are to be pro-actively racially aware. Oklahoma, Kansas, Minnesota, Idaho... it's not a coincidence that these very White American states are not showing the same level of favouritism towards Trump as states like Michigan and the Deep South, which have been ravaged by nonWhites.

This is a trend that follows all throughout the Western World. It's why we only see the rise of far-right, anti-immigrant parties in places like Sweden and France after the immigrant wave has come and wrecked things. Because people lack the foresight to be able to understand the consequences of their political choices. If it's not having an immediate impact on their surroundings, they just don't care enough about it to do anything. Sad but true.

What this says to me is that the Whiter a state is, the less likely the people within that state are to be pro-actively racially aware. Oklahoma, Kansas, Minnesota, Idaho... it's not a coincidence that these very White American states are not showing the same level of favouritism towards Trump as states like Michigan and the Deep South, which have been ravaged by nonWhites.

This is a trend that follows all throughout the Western World. It's why we only see the rise of far-right, anti-immigrant parties in places like Sweden and France after the immigrant wave has come and wrecked things. Because people lack the foresight to be able to understand the consequences of their political choices. If it's not having an immediate impact on their surroundings, they just don't care enough about it to do anything. Sad but true.

Oklahoma, Kansas, Minnesota, Idaho , Iowa, Texas seem to be all Farming / Ranching states. I don't think it has to do with color as much as the cowboys liking the Cruzter. My sister is a rancher in northern Calif. they all love Cruz..

That's the stupidest thing I've heard today

Rubio did ok in Idaho.
In this case 'OK' meaning coming in distant third with less than 18% of the vote.

Sure, if you want to be THAT generous.

But with only 4 major candidates, you need to pull 25% just to take your fair share.

Rubio is failing to do even that much.

Cruz most likely sent all voters in Idaho this solidifying his win.

th

Forum List

Back