🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How bizarre Idaho

I expected it to go to Cruz. No biggie. As usual Trump has won the big ones. I expect Rubio to win Hawaii but doubt I am staying up to 1 am to find out.

Idaho has 32 Delegates and Hawaii has 19 Delegates....however Hawaii goes.

The Donald got 59 Delegates in Michigan and 40 Delegates in Mississippi.
Um, no.

The delegates are still proportional.

I thought these were winner take all? The Donald gets most of Michigan and Mississippi though.

I expected it to go to Cruz. No biggie. As usual Trump has won the big ones. I expect Rubio to win Hawaii but doubt I am staying up to 1 am to find out.

Awesome 99 more delegates and he is in 2nd right now in Idaho. So he will be over 100 for the night.

Apparently it's not winner take all, so Cruz has to get some of those delegates also.

News is saying Trump got 20 in Mississippi and 21 in Michigan so 41 so far.

I DEMAND new rules like NOW....if you win the State you get ALL the delegates....this is the new law or else :tank:

There was Mississippi thread and Michigan thread....no one paying attention to Idaho....bizarre because I am:

Idaho primary
Last updated Mar 9, 2016 at 4:34 AM GMT
REPUBLICAN
DEMOCRATIC
Mar 832 delegates
14% reporting Votes
Cruz
38.2%
Trump
31.1%
Rubio
19.3%
Kasich
7.2%

Idaho primary
Last updated Mar 9, 2016 at 5:03 AM GMT
REPUBLICAN
DEMOCRATIC
Mar 832 delegates
38% reporting Votes
Cruz
41.7%
Trump
28.9%
Rubio
18.4%
Kasich
7.2%

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/delegate-count-tracker

Cruz didn't get his needed Evangelical vote... I would think Trump will win most of the west, and Maybe Alaska because of Sarah Palin endorsing him. I think we are doing good. Anything but Cruz.

I thought Alaska already happened? Trump lost it? remember all the DemWitted loons flocked in to say Palin not help? Or was that a dream? not that I dream about Palin,,,,,don't have to have her, ah..

Trump closing the gap in Idaho. Check out Ada County. That's where Boise is. Only 3% of vote in but Trump up by 36-29% margin. If that ratio holds, Trump has a chance to take it statewide.

Ada County 20% reporting - Cruz 35% 3,878 - The Donald 32% 3,534

Um, no.

I thought these were winner take all? The Donald gets most of Michigan and Mississippi though.
Nope those are next Tuesday. Biggest are Florida and Ohio.

2016 Delegate Count Tracker: 2016 Election

Cruz didn't get his needed Evangelical vote... I would think Trump will win most of the west, and Maybe Alaska because of Sarah Palin endorsing him. I think we are doing good. Anything but Cruz.

I thought Alaska already happened? Trump lost it? remember all the DemWitted loons flocked in to say Palin not help? Or was that a dream? not that I dream about Palin,,,,,don't have to have her, ah..

It's okay with the new rules I just made, we can make trip to Alaska and just demand Alaska is put in The Donald's column....or else :tank:

Um, no.

Nope those are next Tuesday. Biggest are Florida and Ohio.

Okay....yes it's obvious that I'm completely losing the plot now :eusa_doh::itsok:

There was Mississippi thread and Michigan thread....no one paying attention to Idaho....bizarre because I am:

Idaho primary
Last updated Mar 9, 2016 at 4:34 AM GMT
REPUBLICAN
DEMOCRATIC
Mar 832 delegates
14% reporting Votes
Cruz
38.2%
Trump
31.1%
Rubio
19.3%
Kasich
7.2%

Idaho primary
Last updated Mar 9, 2016 at 5:03 AM GMT
REPUBLICAN
DEMOCRATIC
Mar 832 delegates
38% reporting Votes
Cruz
41.7%
Trump
28.9%
Rubio
18.4%
Kasich
7.2%

Idaho primary
Last updated Mar 9, 2016 at 5:09 AM GMT
REPUBLICAN
DEMOCRATIC
Mar 832 delegates
42% reporting Votes
Cruz
41.5%
Trump
29.4%
Rubio
18.0%
Kasich
7.3%

I think thn RINO FOX called "little Idaho" for Cruz? 42-29 %

OMG....okay I'm DEMANDING that sanctions are put on Idaho....and Texas....and Oklahoma....and Alaska....and Maine....and Iowa....or else :blowup::tank:

I listen to Trump while driving. He only said Lyin Ted twice? and Little Marco couple times. Said he thanked Marco for calling Ted liar across/under his podium. Almost sounded like a leader instead of a Carnival barker.

People slam on Idaho because they are da ho. Its in the name.

Yeah, humor isnt my long suit.

Forum List

Back