how black lives matter changed the us

yeah they made things worse then ever. made blacks worse then ever. gave blacks the freedom to commit what ever crimes they want and get away with it./
It caused me to disdain and hate any black institution

yeah they made things worse then ever. made blacks worse then ever. gave blacks the freedom to commit what ever crimes they want and get away with it./
As I have posted, Black Lives Matter was the greatest scam ever pulled on America. It has had nothing but negative consequences for the very people they pretended to care about, Black People. It is a hollow shell now since all of the principle officers of BLM filled their pockets and ran. Obama could not have dreamed that it worked as well as it has undermining the country.

You're disgusting and deplorable: You defined the colored people as problematic when the real problematic is you.

Those who marched peacefully were of all colors, all ages and all individuals. Too bad you lack grammar, syntax and a poorly education.

As I have posted, Black Lives Matter was the greatest scam ever pulled on America. It has had nothing but negative consequences for the very people they pretended to care about, Black People. It is a hollow shell now since all of the principle officers of BLM filled their pockets and ran. Obama could not have dreamed that it worked as well as it has undermining the country.

You're too problematic. Keep your mouth shut - so to speak - your words are despicable and deplorable.

Tell us what those negative consequences are.

when blacks matter to blacks. them they will matter. all thy do is kill 10,00 of each other a year.

BLM is perhaps the worst thing to happen to this country. You think about the George Floyd riots you think about the fact that Black people and white people throughout history have done the same thing well because in the end, we’re all human.

. Blacks owned millions of white slaves in North Africa… due to raiding southern Europe

But I do believe the great majority of working class black folks understand history, understand common sense. They understand that the leaders of BLM are con artists. That’s what ice cube says.

Another issue is, what’s the deal with “black academics, black owned businesses, black spaces, black communities”.

The Washington journal recently has an article saying “black academic responds to bc X…”

I was actually saying this back in 2016 and it’s just as true if not more true today really all you have to do is be a black person put on a Trump shirt go on YouTube you’re gonna generate some pretty good money. And say whatever you want about it, but we need change in this country. Change we can believe in.

Notice how Fox News Will tried out Black people to talk about issues that maybe they think that white like a white person can’t talk about. What is with that lol. That’s kind of why I don’t like Fox News. Also, CNN does it to they bring on a black person to call white people racist. The American people have no appetite for this black and white. We want to be able to afford a house. Get the rent down the price of a home down that’s the single greatest issue facing this country right now.

What’s that all about. Most white people under the age of 35. Have absolutely nothing to do with racism. But unfortunately, some portion of young white people will literally get on their knees in front of blacks. That’s what we saw in New York City maybe three years ago it was literally hundreds of white people who were told to get on a knee kneel down before plaques. And they did so

Even most older white people were never a part of segregation in America. But even when we had segregation, OK, let’s compare segregation in America to the fact that slavery existed in other parts of the world in the 1940s. not to mention the holocaust here.

If black lives matter, why do so many black men murder other blacks? Why do so few black men marry the mothers of their children and raise those children properly?

I will believe that black lives matter as soon as most blacks live in ways that indicate that they believe it.

From just reading this thread it seems the CIA were successful with this part of Project Chaos .The Gullibles ( both "sides" ) reacted exactly as hoped for .

From just reading this thread it seems the CIA were successful with this part of Project Chaos .The Gullibles ( both "sides" ) reacted exactly as hoped for .
In alternate history or conspiracies because it is promoted that way, there are those who say as one example that our nation died on December 7, 1941. The integral set up to that for our nation happened in 1913.

If black lives matter, why do so many black men murder other blacks? Why do so few black men marry the mothers of their children and raise those children properly?

I will believe that black lives matter as soon as most blacks live in ways that indicate that they believe it.
Many black men are in the home raising their children, as I have said before if the father and mother are not married the count it as a single family household even though the father is in the home.

We murder each other because we have been tricked by you like we have when it comes to many other things in this country, religion, politics, etc. How about we take the guns and drugs out of the communities and put more opportunities in their place and watch how fast the murder rates drop.

Forum List

Back