How 'bout that Kleptocracy y'all

ill begotten gains. good grief. ILL GOTTEN GAINS.

kleptocracy...the guys in the kleptocracy.

Taking private russian citizens money and sending it, THEY SAY, (Got My Doubts on that one) to Ukraine. How is that legal...how is that right? How 'bout if it was done to one of our crooked politicians....well...i would laugh but still... what's that thing obama and biden would say when we didn't have the same opinion as they......oh yeah...''That's not us...that's not America'...well...Factually. a lot of what is going on right now in this country. IS. NOT. AMERICA.

Last edited:
That ain't stuttering and you look stupid trying to pass that off as legit. The man is incapable of performing his duties. NOT that i want him to quit...then we'd have Kommie McHEadboard. Let him stay but be prepared for anything y'all....that is harmful to us and they'll be jussssst fine.

It's likely he'll die in his sleep one night. I don't think before 2024 though. I'll be surprised and suspicious if that happens. The FIB and CYA will only stand looking like keystone assholes for so long.

1651181286747.png

ill begotten gains. good grief. ILL GOTTEN GAINS.

kleptocracy...the guys in the kleptocracy.

Taking private russian citizens money and sending it, THEY SAY, (Got My Doubts on that one) to Ukraine. How is that legal...how is that right? How 'bout if it was done to one of our crooked politicians....well...i would laugh but still... what's that thing obama and biden would say when we didn't have the same opinion as they......oh yeah...''That's not us...that's not America'...well...Factually. a lot of what is going on right now in this country. IS. NOT. AMERICA.
Russian oligarchs are 100% complicit in the power structure that allows Putin to rule by decree like a czar. They didn't earn their money, they stole it, and are really just managing it for the Putin crime organization. They get to act rich as long as they understand who's the boss.

Most people who stutter do stutter.
Of course you will defend Sleepy Joe. Why is his “stutter” so much worse today then it was in the past?

This is Sleepy Joe during his first year as President. …

Here is Sleeoy Joe through the years. …

Of course you will defend Sleepy Joe. Why is his “stutter” so much worse today then it was in the past?

This is Sleepy Joe during his first year as President. …

Here is Sleeoy Joe through the years. …

Probably due to the strain of being president. Was it stress that caused Trump to digress and wander while blathering?

Russian oligarchs are 100% complicit in the power structure that allows Putin to rule by decree like a czar. They didn't earn their money, they stole it, and are really just managing it for the Putin crime organization. They get to act rich as long as they understand who's the boss.

While meantime, back at the ranch, Sippy Cup remains the head of another criminal organization, U.S. Inc..

I've watched poor old joe more than a few times in that very painful initial posting. It's ironic he uses the term Kleptocracy....because that is exactly what the bidens, the obamas, the clintons, the bushes, are....they are kleptocrats. MORE of this thing i've been saying....these folk are compelled to tell you WHAT they are...WHAT they are doing. Just like many in the cdc and WHO and FDA and gov't tell you they are liars in this whole scamdemic thing. THEY MUST tell you for some reason. I don't fully comprehend the reason but i know they do it.

Forum List

Back