How can a president who destroys a country win the Nobel Peace prize ?

I'm just going by every single article I've seen other than yours, all saying that Iran is a signatory (that means they've signed, I believe).

Nope you're a liar, nothing more. I asked you to prove what you said and you're running away. You've been proven a liar.
lie
verb (2)
1: to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive

Never. I would not make misleading statements in order to deceive you or anyone else.

Of course, what matters here is not whether they signed it or spit in their palm and shook on it. What mattered is whether they were complying with the agreement, which they were according to an uninvolved international team.

Obama made the agreement legally; that you didn't like it is tough toenails and now that Trump has broken it, it's tough toenails for me. Trump was also within his rights.

Just ONE article liar.
Just ONE?

There isn't one and you know it. Now you try to deflect from your lie.
Based on the March/April 2015 negotiations on Iran nuclear deal framework, completed on 2 April 2015, Iran agreed tentatively to accept significant restrictions on its nuclear program, all of which would last for at least a decade and some longer, and to submit to an increased intensity of international inspections under a framework deal. These details were to be negotiated by the end of June 2015. On June 30 the negotiations on a Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action were extended under the Joint Plan of Action until 7 July 2015.[6] The agreement was signed in Vienna on 14 July 2015.
Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action - Wikipedia

LMAO, sure by all of the other Nations, NOT Iran. YOU said it was signed in Oct, I posted an article from Nov telling you that Iran NEVER signed it. Give it up grandma, you lied.
I may have been misinformed, but I showed you why I thought so. If it makes you feel better, for some reason, to think I deliberately lied, that's up to you. But you're wrong.

Whether they SIGNED it or not, the reality was that they were complying with the agreement for close to three years. Is it more important to you that they signed it or that they followed it?

Gr.
Reagan ended the cold war and he didn't get a Nobel prize
He thought he won it in 1988.
They told him the prize was two weeks at Disney World and
a lifetime supply of jellybeans.
( I should have been a writer for Johnny Carson)
Oh and why'd you call me GR ? You don't know me from somewhere else I can't say do you ?

Your a fucking moron if you think that's funny

Gr.
Reagan ended the cold war and he didn't get a Nobel prize
He thought he won it in 1988.
They told him the prize was two weeks at Disney World and
a lifetime supply of jellybeans.
( I should have been a writer for Johnny Carson)
Oh and why'd you call me GR ? You don't know me from somewhere else I can't say do you ?
Touch screen typo

Obama won the prize for eventually electing president Donald J. Trump, who has just participated in the biggest historic moment since the moon-landing.

Last edited:
Nope you're a liar, nothing more. I asked you to prove what you said and you're running away. You've been proven a liar.
lie
verb (2)

Never. I would not make misleading statements in order to deceive you or anyone else.

Of course, what matters here is not whether they signed it or spit in their palm and shook on it. What mattered is whether they were complying with the agreement, which they were according to an uninvolved international team.

Obama made the agreement legally; that you didn't like it is tough toenails and now that Trump has broken it, it's tough toenails for me. Trump was also within his rights.

Just ONE article liar.
Just ONE?

Based on the March/April 2015 negotiations on Iran nuclear deal framework, completed on 2 April 2015, Iran agreed tentatively to accept significant restrictions on its nuclear program, all of which would last for at least a decade and some longer, and to submit to an increased intensity of international inspections under a framework deal. These details were to be negotiated by the end of June 2015. On June 30 the negotiations on a Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action were extended under the Joint Plan of Action until 7 July 2015.[6] The agreement was signed in Vienna on 14 July 2015.

LMAO, sure by all of the other Nations, NOT Iran. YOU said it was signed in Oct, I posted an article from Nov telling you that Iran NEVER signed it. Give it up grandma, you lied.
I may have been misinformed, but I showed you why I thought so. If it makes you feel better, for some reason, to think I deliberately lied, that's up to you. But you're wrong.

Whether they SIGNED it or not, the reality was that they were complying with the agreement for close to three years. Is it more important to you that they signed it or that they followed it?
No inspections means we have no idea if they complied or not .

Obama did an unprecedented thing when he managed to convince belligerent Iran to put the brakes on its nuclear arms development. I am very disappointed that Trump has thrown that work in the trash.
i'm pretty sure they never stopped.

which is why trump pulled out of it.

Obama did an unprecedented thing when he managed to convince belligerent Iran to put the brakes on its nuclear arms development. I am very disappointed that Trump has thrown that work in the trash.
Don't think for a minute they weren't hoodwinking Obama.
I don't know, Third Party. They're not Nice Guys, but I think if they were significantly cheating on the agreement, we would know about it. Regardless of their hidey holes. What we have now is certainly not an improvement, is it?
Iran Breaks Nuclear Deal and UN Resolutions

they've been killing each other there since the dawn of time. no one, i'm afraid, is going to stop the inherent violence in that region.

ever.

lie
verb (2)

Just ONE article liar.
Just ONE?

No inspections means we have no idea if they complied or not .
? There were inspections.

I don't know, Third Party. They're not Nice Guys, but I think if they were significantly cheating on the agreement, we would know about it. Regardless of their hidey holes. What we have now is certainly not an improvement, is it?

they've been killing each other there since the dawn of time. no one, i'm afraid, is going to stop the inherent violence in that region.

ever.
Why has this been ignored by the International Inspection Teams? Everyone says they report that Iran has been in compliance with the terms of the JCPOA. Does the agreement not cover ballistic missiles? There has to be some reason for this discrepancy. That was a very good article, by the way.

ever.
Why has this been ignored by the International Inspection Teams? Everyone says they report that Iran has been in compliance with the terms of the JCPOA. Does the agreement not cover ballistic missiles? There has to be some reason for this discrepancy. That was a very good article, by the way.
Thank you. Trying to find as neutral sources as I can. Far too many "news" outlets are pushing something.

Editorialized, fake, thread title. Not truly a question
If it has a question mark at the end of it,
that inadvertently qualifies it as "truly a question". And yes,
Obama's decision to begin covert actions in Syria directly led to its' destruction.

Forum List

Back